Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

first time @ 15

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ive been havin dis thing wiv aguy 4 about 2 months now and hes gaggin 4 sex. Althou i really wnt 2 do it im not sure if i want 2 wiv him plus im only 15 and hav only got off wiv blokes b4. Wat do u suggest?
Lol thanx guys!

Comments

• Options
    Hi,

I think that u should not let him pressure u into havin sex with him. Ure still joung and if ure not sure u wanna have sex and sex with HIM , DONT !!!!!!!

I hope this helps a bit ...

Freedom of Religion means any religion !
  • Options
    If you have doubts bout doing it with this guy then don't coz you'll only end up regretting it...
  • Options
    is this guy older than you? if so, then perhaps you are on dodgy ground. but maybe not. talk to him, say that you dont feel you are ready yet (okay, so it may not be true, but its a way of testing the water). if he agrees to wait, perhaps you've really got something there. who knows, as your relationship is only a few months old, you may feel stronger about him later on. of course, if he says he's not prepared to wait any longer, ditch him.

never let anyone pressure you in to doing something that you dont want to, and that includes yourself. if you dont want to have sex with him, then dont. but dont tell him that to his face (he might take it the wrong way!).

you are the only one who can know if you are really ready, or if he really is 'the right one'. your age is a tad irrelevant - i know people who had sex at 13 with the right person, and loved it, and those that didnt have sex until 19, but did it with the wrong person and hated it.

all in all: the choice is yours. but, although modern society tends to dismiss sex as a triviality, bear in mind that losing your virginity is something you can only do once, so you should make sure you're doing the right thing.

Nolite te bastardes carborundorum
  • Options
    True, if you have any doubts DON'T
  • Options
    Thanx guys....Ok well u prob wanna know wat happnd dont u? hmm...well turns out he was a fuckin bastard (pardon my language)...he got off wiv 2 other gals at this prty...sure he wos pissed...but i mean really *rolls eyes* Also dan, he wosnt pressurisin me he jus kept bringin the subject up! gah! im gunna go cry in my bed now..life sucks dosent it?
  • Options
    If there’s doubt in your mind then you’re properly not ready for sex. You need to be completely sure of your self before committing.

If you’re under pressure to have sex from your boyfriend then he properly isn't interested in a proper relationship and could well be using you.