Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

lollipops and cucumbers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my girl is very keen on me to insert an ice lolly or a cucumber into her vagina as an alternative to my fingers. Anyone else done this?, is it safe?/ how much of the cucumber should I insert? will she still enjoy my penis?

Comments

• Options
    http://www.thesite.org/ubb/Forum27/HTML/000001.html

It helps you to not look like a pervert.

It matters not who won or lost, but how you place the blame.
  • Options
    i think there's a difference between being a pervert and wanting to try and expand sexual experience

she'd still enjoy your penis...

wouldn't go for the lollipop as the stickiness could cause some serious internal damage

cucumber should be washed, want to make sure it's not sharp...let her be ur guide as to how much u put in and how fast u go etc

and if ppl keep whinging and posting that damn "good manners" bollox, thesite will go nowhere faster than it already is
  • Options
    Believe me, once you've had cucumber you'll never look back!
  • Options
    i dont see how it would cause her to get any less of a trill from your penis.
  • Options
    Originally posted by JohnSmith:
    i dont see how it would cause her to get any less of a trill from your penis.
    trill again????? lol

• Options
    I don't like the idea of inserting an ice lolly inside me, it'd be horrible and cold and my nickers would smell like tutti frutti for the next six months...ew
  • Options
    Hmm...r u sure u really want 2 put a cucumber or lollipop in ur pussy? I mean it can b pretty unhygenic. How about using a Dildo? You can get 1s dat vibrate and if he inserts it, it can b pleasurable 4 the both of u. It wont change anything between the two of unless ur uncomfortable wiv it.
  • Options
    I've never done anything like that myself but my friend said her and her boyf used a banana and that was good fun!!
  • Options
    Apparently, Marrows are supposed to be nice.
  • Options
    Marrows! Fuck me, would one fit?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Captain Kirk:
    Marrows! Fuck me, would one fit?

i know it sounds nearly as bad as a watermelon!
  • Options
    Ok, i've had various things inside me... the top of a wine bottle (that can hurt, it's too hard, but the coldness of the glass is quite good fun), um... a homemade vibrator out of one of those portable fans... a vibrator (soooooooo much fun!), a hairbrush handle... things like that. The onlything that i can say is, start small, and use something fairly flexible cos if it's hard, it can really hurt.

due to insufficient funding, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.