Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The discovery of pills, and then!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My drugs life started when I was 18 after being invited to the Stonehenge festival, first drug I took was some acid, followed by some hash followed by some speed, needless to say I had a fucking wicked time.

22 years on still smoking a joint or two at night, a trip maybe once a month, if you can find the blighters, and just started growing mushrooms "what fun", anyway I`m wandering a bit, being an experienced acid head for the last 22 years, and loving every trip I`ve been on, I thought for my 40th birthday, that it may be nice to try something different.

So a good friend of mine, came up with some MDMA powder, bearing in mind, I live in France, and this was French powder, it was nice, but nothing fantastic, my friend went to the UK for new year, and came back with 40 pills, stars and mickys, wow what a difference, and now there gone, and do you think I can find any, I`m coming back to the UK near Portsmouth or Brighton for a two week search.

If anyone can point me in the right direction to look, it would be most appreciated.

Cheers Alan :eek:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    mate the board rules state you cannot come on here asking for drugs or where to find dealers...this is a public forum and anyone can read this.

You will have to look else-where for this info but in either of those places you probably wont be looking for long.

Unlikely on a boat trip to France, but if you ARE caught with the amount of pills you describe you could be in a bit of trouble, especially if you breach the 70-100 mark (im not sure but i think this is the range in which intent to supply becomes trafficing)...but for more accurate information on the law you can look here. Release

also coming on here looking for pills after only one post raises some suspicion, you could be anyone...
    Full appologies

Sounds a bit desperate really does`nt it, sorry did`nt think.

It`s just now having discovered something, that I actually quite enjoy, it`s just a bitch that I can`t find the bloody things, I just wish all the frigging governments around the world would just legalise the stuff.

It`s not OK for me to have a little pill, and enjoy myself, but it`s OK to make nukes, chemical weapons and start mini wars.

What a mucked up world? :crying:

Peace luv and good times to all those alternative people out there
    Just be careful in your love of this new 'enjoyment'...it DOES bite if abused...
    well i can't say anywhere specific but if you really want some go to a niteclub, look for the people with big eyes and a funny looking jaw, ask them for some and i'm sure they'll sort you out but be careful, you can never garantee good quality wen you get them off strangers
    rachie004 wrote:
    :lol: when we were in Ibiza we came out of a club to find somemore - wasn't difficult, we walked past a guy and a girl and she just asked if we wanted some pills as we walking past :lol:

yes i hear it's a joke over there...my mates went and there were people advertising restaurants but also doing a bit of drugs on the side so they'd say all their wee catchphrases then whisper "hashish...coke etc etc"
    Thanks for the tip on Ibiza.

But I am not spending a fortune to get there, the UK is where I`m going.

Wish me luck on my mission ;)
    Most clubs will have people selling, but the quality is very mixed indeed, if I were you I'd go to Holland, the price might be a bit higher than here but the average qaulity is supposed to be better.

But of course buying from someone you dont know is risky, you might want to invest in a testing kit.

Also taking any drugs especially Class A across international boarders is carries VERY high penalties, it is trafficing and many countries have minimum sentances regardless of situation or qauntity.
    Topspliff wrote:
    Thanks for the tip on Ibiza.

But I am not spending a fortune to get there, the UK is where I`m going.

Wish me luck on my mission ;)
    you fucking old stoner!
    Ask around a club, shouldn't be too hard to find here.
    Ask around a club, shouldn't be too hard to find here.
    Thanks for the info guys, it`s all been taken on board.

And morrocan roll, whats all this "fucking old stoner lark", I like it, cheers my man :yes:
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    turlough wrote:
    yes i hear it's a joke over there...my mates went and there were people advertising restaurants but also doing a bit of drugs on the side so they'd say all their wee catchphrases then whisper "hashish...coke etc etc"
    I was walking thru camden high street with my mum, and this bloke blatently asked me, infront of her, "oi mate, need some hash?"

I was appauled.
    Yea, I was walking through Camden and some man came walking past and whispered " looking any weed?", I took a look at it, good stuff but shite size.

It was rather easy to get weed over in London, first night met a few skater type people and they rang their person, talk about luck, we weren't even in the place 2 hours.
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Not trying to tar people but generally if you see a large group of skaters hanging around in london, they are either looking to buy some weed/already smoking some weed/ or have already smoked their weed.
    buy some weed/already smoking some weed/ or have already smoked their weed

:lol:

is this their a corrolation between that and a rise in A+E admissions for strangely apathetic fracture victims?