Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

bleeding during masterbation !?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the other night my girlfriend ws masterbating me and she is normally great at it but this time she pult my foreskin wayy back and i started to bleed a lot, it still stings a little bit just now but seems to be ok. this ever happened to anyone?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by sexy_male_with_a_halo:
    the other night my girlfriend ws masterbating me and she is normally great at it but this time she pult my foreskin wayy back and i started to bleed a lot, it still stings a little bit just now but seems to be ok. this ever happened to anyone?

No, my gf is usually careful. URGH, just thinking about it makes me feel pain, blood....from....there OW OW OW OW OW, your gf should be shot, even if she did it accidentally.
    Its the same as lads who get their willies pierced, AARGH!!! WHAT ARE THEY THINKING, PAIN PAIN PAIN.
    Sorry, i just dont like to think about things making my soldier bleed. OW, tell your gf i dont like her, or her kind.
    Sorry, rant over.
    OUCH OUCH OUCH

Originally posted by Whowhere:
    Sorry, i just dont like to think about things making my soldier bleed.

Your soldier??

I've never heard it called that before!

I am not Jesus, though I have the same initals.
    the only thing i can say is........ NO MASTERBATION!!!

its a big no no till its sorted and also keep it clean im sure u do but u must admitt its n easy place 2 get infections it should clear up in days!

a stroke of luck or a gift from god?the hand of fate or devils claws?from below or saints above?
    Apply Savalon (or other antisceptic) twice daily to aid the healing process. maybe next time you might want to try some lubricant like K-Y Jelly.

To much friction and over masturbation can cause bleeding and sores, I have used masturbation as a methond of self harm for some time now.

Luk

~ If you can see the beauty of whatyou aspire to, it doesn't matter if you achieve it all. Simply to aspire is no mean achievement ~
    *cringes at EVERY comment made in that post*

duuuuuude, that's justplain fucked duude

Look into these tired eyes. See something you might recognise.
    Originally posted by Turtle:
    duuuuuude, that's justplain fucked duude

That's me

~ If you can see the beauty of whatyou aspire to, it doesn't matter if you achieve it all. Simply to aspire is no mean achievement ~
    Originally posted by LUKA:
    That's me

well i had sex for the first timew tonite , 5 days after it happened and im fine , i jus bathed it everyday , who knows wot the fuck it wos , im thinking about getting the snip ... ouch

AAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH
    STOP TALKING ABOUT SHARP OBJECTS COMING INTO CONTACT WITH YOUR PENIS'S, OW OW OW STOP IT. it makes me cringe just thinking about it. And why do u want the snip anyway? Apparently it dulls your sexual experience as the head develops thicker skin because it is exposed more, for the good of men everywhere....DONT DO IT