Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Shall I grab him?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have disided to try and get over the guys I wrote about before just incase you read it...Ok let me just say I am a VERY confident girl but just wondering what do you guys think about pulling a guy who is three years younger yes or know?? know he will but he is also friends with my younger bro although much more mature answer yes or no???

Comments

• Options
    Hmmm...strange topic this one, or at least it will turn into a strange topic.

We've been over guys n younger girls - generally agreed that it depends on the age, but teenagers should prob never be more than 2yrs diff.

Girls, well that's different...I"m in the unusual position of being younger than my gf, but only by a year. 3yrs is a big gap, but i guess it's up to him and depends on how old u are.

I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away.
  • Options
    can i ask how old you and he are?
  • Options
    I am 19 he is three years younger......
  • Options
    no problem wityh that... rare nuff for blokes to get older women usually other way round... Lucky bloke, I pulled a 27 yr old girl a while back, that was a bit far, but pulled a fine 22yr old n that was too good.
  • Options
    well when i was 16 i was pulling 19 year olds so i don't see why it should be a problem the other way around

i'm not denying that women are stupid; God made them to match the men.
  • Options
    Originally posted by whizzygirl:
    well when i was 16 i was pulling 19 year olds so i don't see why it should be a problem the other way around

There isnt anything wrong with it, but seeing as the most intelligent thing that 16 year old lads can do is hanging outside of a co-op and acting like a tit, are you sure you want a younger man???If you want more then sex then you'll be dissappointed.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Whowhere:
    There isnt anything wrong with it, but seeing as the most intelligent thing that 16 year old lads can do is hanging outside of a co-op and acting like a tit, are you sure you want a younger man???If you want more then sex then you'll be dissappointed.

i'll have you know i never acted like a tit at 16!!

i'm saving it up for my adulthood mwahaha

LIFE: Quite interesting in parts, but no substitute for the real thing
  • Options
    I didnt either!
    But the youth nowadays seem to think hanging around in the cold outside of a supermarket is cool......
    I'll say no more as I am 18 anyway...

• Options
    Ok here is the deal did pull him and as kinda guessed he is being a bit imature about it not speaking to me avoiding the pub etc......I might just add in the end he asked me not Me asking him but anyhow will hope to see him tonite even if he is a bit simple he is sooooo good looking a right stunner......
  • Options
    Originally posted by Whowhere:

But the youth nowadays seem to think hanging around in the cold outside of a supermarket is cool......

[/B]

That is only the "townees" or "pikeys" of this world, who i am glad i am not apart of.

To answer ur question.... i dont see why not, if u want him u go and get him kid!