Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

mushys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
bonjour

i have received 100g wet collumbian cubensis mushrooms, the are in a shoe box with some tissue till saturday. do you think 100g between three is a good dose for first time on shrooms

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No.

It works on a rough 10 to 1 ratio and about 3g of dried mushrooms is considered a rough starting dose. I'd suggest that you eat 1/4 of that and see how you feel, then perhaps re-dose after about 45mins or so.
    100g between 3 on a first dose will blow you the fuck away. Enjoy it.

The first time I ate them I ate about 15grams fresh, it wasn't scary, it wasn't not enough, it was alright.
    Shogun wrote:
    100g between 3 on a first dose will blow you the fuck away. Enjoy it.

The first time I ate them I ate about 15grams fresh, it wasn't scary, it wasn't not enough, it was alright.

fuck it, i only want to do them once. may as well get blown away, or maybe i'll just have 20-25.. is it good to sit in a house on them..

they look like they are going to start rotting, is that normal?
    bongbudda wrote:
    No.

It works on a rough 10 to 1 ratio and about 3g of dried mushrooms is considered a rough starting dose. I'd suggest that you eat 1/4 of that and see how you feel, then perhaps re-dose after about 45mins or so.

think i will stick to doing 20g and if i want anymore there will be 10g to eat..

is there a high chance of getting visuals when doing higher doses?
    uck it, i only want to do them once. may as well get blown away

yes but do you want your only time to be a pleasureable one?
    think i will stick to doing 20g and if i want anymore there will be 10g to eat..

is there a high chance of getting visuals when doing higher doses?

A starting dose of about 20g would be wise, and yes the more you do the more intense it gets.
    bongbudda wrote:
    A starting dose of about 20g would be wise, and yes the more you do the more intense it gets.
    sounds like a plan to me, had my eyes set on mushies for some time, im quite looking forward to them.... only acid left on my list of drugs then im satisfied
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    they look like they are going to start rotting, is that normal?

I think you are supposed to treat them like the garden variety mushrooms, and keep them in the fridge?

There is a factsheet on theSite about Mushrooms and another about Mushroms and the Law, just so you know where you stand. And of course Erowid has an extensive vault on Mushrooms if you want to read up some more so you know as much as possible, which I would recommend.
    20grams would be good too i'd say for your first time, before they are made illegal I want to eat a fuckload and experience total ego loss.
    Their path to illegality isnt going as smoothly as the government wants, it wont happen in this parliment, so it will be later this year at the earliest.
    Good, the longer its put off the better.
    hmmm
    *Bubbles* wrote:
    hmmm

What's that meant to mean?
    hmmm nice mushrooms