Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Any Waiters/Waitresses Know A Bad Chef

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi there

hope you guys can help but im looking for anybody who has had a run in with a bad chef.

i hear that loads of chefs have attitude and want to know if anyone's come across a gordon ramsey in the making!

i want to hear your stories about bad chefs for a project im working on so please do let me know...

(feel free to pm me if you want more info) :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol i've been working in catering for 4 years...

chefs, head chefs and Sous chefs in particular are NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH...

some are nice, but in that 'dont piss me off' type way...

Ramsey is a pussy cat compared to alot of them...and to be fair i've heard of some head chefs that are absolute animals...they aint all bad though.

None of this means you have to take any undue shite off of them...if you listen and act on what they reasonably ask you to do, or get abuse of of them stand up to them by telling them you dont have to take it off em...if you're a waiter they probably arent your department manager...

In fact alot of chefs respect people who stand up to them when they are being cunts...i say stand up for yourself, not get mouthy with...
    Mentorn.

Don't they make TV programmes?
  • mobleymobley Posts: 43 Boards Initiate
    Mentorn do make TV progs, including high-end art shows like 'Britain's worst mother-in law'. Can you please not do research on these boards!
    oh crap that'll teach me not to read the post properly...

actually everything i said was bollocks and i actually work for a tea cosy manufacturing company in harrogate....