Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

retail asst work

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does any one know where i could find one i really need work.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol
    you gotta be a bit more specific!

search on
    www.jobcentreplus.com
    or fish4jobs.com
    Go to your local shopping centre and ask...
    Most stores advertise in them when they want a new assistant. Best way is to go round a load, get their application forms fill them in and then you'll at least be on their lists if they do ever need anyone in the future as well.
    Make yourself a CV and get yourself down to a local shopping centre or round local shops and hand in the CV. Look in the window of shops/shops you'd be willing to work in. Telephone places also and ask if they have vacancys. Possibly write to employers regarding work?

Search for a job on the jobcentre plus website

Ask friends and family to look out for places for you and see if they could even get hold of application forms for you.

Also, try to be more spefic about what type of retail work you want to do, what hours, what kind of hourly rate you want ( age dependant ) full time or part time temp or permanent etc.

I personally have always gone to the jobcentre but i have always found myself the jobs ive had.

thesite.org has information if you want to check it out ... Take a look here

Hope you find this helpful :)

Rich