Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Hi im da new girl

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    do any of you like nathasha beddingfield? :D
    it's so obvious you are a 13 year old....but i don't mind...you'll either get used ot how this place works or suddenly dissapear like 10,000 others have done, what kind of parents buy gucci for their 13 year old daughter, very bad one's, i mean are materials and designer labels really that important?
    do any of you like nathasha beddingfield? :D

there are like 10 boards on this...one of them is called entertainment...go there please...read the rules of thesite before making more stupid posts like that.
    turlough wrote:
    what kind of parents buy gucci for their 13 year old daughter, very bad one's

Get a grip.
    Agreed. Why shouldn't they buy her Gucci if she likes it and they can afford to?

By the way, Gucci Princess, if you want ot talk about something off the topic of the thread it's best to start a new one (in the correct forum) :)

Welcome anyhoo.
    i saw some program on TV once and basically..if someone gets what they want when they are young...they'll turn out to have that type of attitude when older...demanding and short tempered....she sounds like one of those girls whose been fed with a silver spoon...maybe she should do some work for it or something that way it's deserved.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    turlough wrote:
    i saw some program on TV once and basically..if someone gets what they want when they are young...they'll turn out to have that type of attitude when older...demanding and short tempered....she sounds like one of those girls whose been fed with a silver spoon...maybe she should do some work for it or something that way it's deserved.

Who cares? If she likes her Gucci and her parents are willing to buy it for her then let them be. She is 13 years old. She won't have a job yet. And you don't know that once she does start earning she won't be paying for her own stuff.

And how can you tell what this person is like from the 20 odd posts she has posted. I don't think it is fair to label someone quite like that, do you?

FFS, as Jacq said, get a grip.
    Who cares? If she likes her Gucci and her parents are willing to buy it for her then let them be. She is 13 years old. She won't have a job yet. And you don't know that once she does start earning she won't be paying for her own stuff.

And how can you tell what this person is like from the 20 odd posts she has posted. I don't think it is fair to label someone quite like that, do you?

FFS, as Jacq said, get a grip.

:D i wouldn't even pay attention to me if i was you...i'm just a crazed physchopath in all honesty and i talk soooo much shit it's unreal.
    My baby neice has a ralph lauren suit. Bought for her when she was a few months old. My brother's (her father, just so we're clear) friend picked it up in NY, it's not going to spoil my baby girl, having stuff, doesn't spoil you.

Princess, have a lookie at the good manners guide and you'll do just fine.
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    My baby neice has a ralph lauren suit. Bought for her when she was a few months old. My brother's (her father, just so we're clear) friend picked it up in NY, it's not going to spoil my baby girl, having stuff, doesn't spoil you.
    Well thats stupid too, buying designer clothes for a baby who will vomit on it and then grow out of it within a month or two max.
    Nada.
    Well thats stupid too, buying designer clothes for a baby who will vomit on it and then grow out of it within a month or two max.
    She looked gorgeous and it was a giant one of. I think it was just a nice outfit and happened to come from ralph lauren, rather than looking in ralph lauren for something.

Wrote something, and as I couldn't delete I just edited and wrote nada which means nothing in Spanish.
    This place is getting more random by the minute :/
    This thread has certainly been whored up...