Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

i cant take the final STEP!! :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
like i noe alot of people are saying that i should approach this girl if im dead sure shes insanely interested... but doesnt itt feel awKward... (this stinks the guys have to make the move even tho the girl started the attraction)... its like ionno... im really good looking so its nothing unusual for me to be attracted by someone but i have always held really high standards.. because i dont want to start a first relationship in highschool without experiencing immense physical attraction.. so ive always just took the attraction thing as a compliment but i never respond to it.. but SO now im just attracted to this girl whos interested in me....... AND I DONNO I JUST caNNT.. its LIKE ahh... my mind makes up excuses just before i approach her like.. ohhh i dont feel so good today or i have a test next period... I NEVER do ITT..

any advice?? i love you guys (:
specially fairydrumstix cuz she responded to all my threads.. mucho <3

Comments

• Options
    j0ey0ey wrote:
    any advice?? i love you guys (:
    specially fairydrumstix cuz she responded to all my threads.. mucho <3

hahaha aw thats kool :) glad to help....

advice: just do it!!! u only live once and if she likes u there is no problem
    *chants in background: do it, do it, do it*
    haha peer preasure... yeah ok c u
  • Options
    look, there is no way around it: you either make the first move or forget about it.

you need to take the advice you've been given in your other theads.

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=78278
  • Options
    Just psyche yourself up for doing something crazy, and just jump in there and get it done, I know it seems difficult, but you only live once, you aren't going to regret it, whether or not she says yes. Do it!
  • Options
    Just walk over there and start talking...or start small. Like just say "Hi" whenever you see her in the corridor or something. Get on good terms with her, flirt a little, and then ask her for a date or something.