Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

glasses stolen from changing rooms???!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Today my glasses and a £1 were taken from my pockets in the changing rooms at skool. I mean......what's the point in taking someone else's GLASSES???!!!! :mad:

Comments

• Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    Today my glasses and a £1 were taken from my pockets in the changing rooms at skool. I mean......what's the point in taking someone else's GLASSES???!!!! :mad:

Who knows. But then what's the point in stealing 1 pound ?

Some people are just useless.

And I guess some glasses frames are pretty expensive these days.
  • Options
    well they took £1 coin but left 90p change?? They weren't expensive, i got them free cause i'm under 18. the frames didnt suit me anyway so i can get some new ones that look better
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    well they took £1 coin but left 90p change?? They weren't expensive, i got them free cause i'm under 18. the frames didnt suit me anyway so i can get some new ones that look better

Hmm then I guess your thief was thick.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Some people are just complete arses to be honest, they thinks it the height of being cool.

Glasses cost alot, thats bloody harsh. Mine were over £100.

I always took anything valuable out of my pockets when I changed at school, left it hidden in my bag.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Maybe someone was trying to embarass you? I know I'd be weird if my glasses was taken, I can't even see my nose clearly.
  • Options
    Possibility someone did it out of being spiteful. Is harsh, but at least you can get a new pair for free.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    Maybe someone was trying to embarass you? I know I'd be weird if my glasses was taken, I can't even see my nose clearly.

:lol:
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:

In Africa there's people that wait for driver with specs to stop at traffic lights and then they nabb your glasses through the open window .. once they've got most people specs they're screwed cos you can hardly fight back when you can't even see!!

Then they demand money to give you your glasses back!!