Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

interesting eye contact

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok.. heres the situation.. its highschool passing period... and i subconsciously walk the same route to one of my classes everyday so i can see this girl im really interested in but never talked to.. now im certain she notices me.. and i dunno if she knows im walking that same way cuz of her or not.. but she knows where to go to see me (:

ok so one day i bumped into her while shes comin out her classroom... which caught each other off guard.. and naturally for me i couldn't help but stare into her eyes without blinking.. now heres the response... she responded with some seconds of strong eye contact... with tucking hair behind the ear thing and i couldnt member if she was smiling or not.. but now this is what hit me... after the eye contact.. she immediately turns away and walks off to her class....

she fascinates me (:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hmmm she either really likes u or she just was day dreaming for a minute while looking in ur eyes.....
    go for it!!!!!!!!!!!
    bite the bullet
    You will never know if you don't try, don't waste any time in life. When she's going out with someone else you'll be sorry.
    go for it mate
    lil lal wrote:
    When she's going out with someone else you'll be sorry.

Yeh that happened to me, bugger :crying: :( . Just ask her before its too late.

One question, is the tucking the hair behind the ear thing a signal that a girl likes you? Do u girls do it wen u like sumone? Just wondering. :)
    I tend to hair tuck when I like someone, so they can see my eyes and my charming smile and fall in love with me..yeah it happens...exactly like that...well...

Malt xx :D
    Its that easy hey :)
    GoodFella wrote:
    Its that easy hey :)

Damn Straight :D
    Damn Straight :D

:lol: I wish it was that easy for all of us :crying:
    GoodFella wrote:
    :lol: I wish it was that easy for all of us :crying:

It happens in my head...:(...spose you have to just sorta, take a hint and take the plunge or it'll never happen for ANYONE...:)

Malt xxx :D
    It happens in my head

Yeh i definetely know wot u mean. I always get these hints and always see girls tucking their hair behind their ears. I just never know if there doing it because their hairs in the way or summin else lol.

:)
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Heh, I never make a move. That is why I am like, permanantly single.

Go for it mate, ask her. Pluck up the courage and go for it. You'll never know otherwise.
    GoodFella wrote:
    Yeh i definetely know wot u mean. I always get these hints and always see girls tucking their hair behind their ears. I just never know if there doing it because their hairs in the way or summin else lol.

:)

Lol...well yes...maybe it's just me...when I like a guy I also throw my head back and roll it from side to side to get the L'oreal hair swish going...!

Malt xx
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Heh, I never make a move. That is why I am like, permanantly single.

Go for it mate, ask her. Pluck up the courage and go for it. You'll never know otherwise.

Lol shudnt u really be taking ur own advice :D . Im exactly like you though, i say to others "go on, you'll never know", wen i hardly ever make the move lol.
    Lol...well yes...maybe it's just me...when I like a guy I also throw my head back and roll it from side to side to get the L'oreal hair swish going...!

Malt xx

Lol i can just picture that now. Ur lucky u dnt do the herbal essences moaning to the guy u like, if you've seen that advert. :D
    GoodFella wrote:
    Lol i can just picture that now. Ur lucky u dnt do the herbal essences moaning to the guy u like, if you've seen that advert. :D

Lol...oh ai I have...ah...those adverts are so dodgy...!!
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Lol...oh ai I have...ah...those adverts are so dodgy...!!

Yes, they are. I want shampoo that does that! Sadly, I bet it doesn't.

Hey, anyone can give out good advice. Following it is hard though. :crying: I just wish I had the courage and self pride to. Then again, self pride would make an arogant twat. So I can live without it. There must be some ladies who like the silent timid type. Right?
    Just abit...... especially the one with the old couple in bed, "i would'nt mind just the one", ergh that gives me shivers just thinkin about it. Lol, neway goin off topic.
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Yes, they are. I want shampoo that does that! Sadly, I bet it doesn't.

Hey, anyone can give out good advice. Following it is hard though. :crying: I just wish I had the courage and self pride to. Then again, self pride would make an arogant twat. So I can live without it. There must be some ladies who like the silent timid type. Right?

Yeh wud be gud to know. I mean im not like totally shy etc, i admit im quite but i can hold up a good conversation with anyone and seem to be able to meet new people pretty well. Its just a matter of goin that step further and actually tellin the girl you like them, thats were i stumble for sum reason.

Eye contact and smiling are important though. I think neway, thats wot i try and do alot wen i meet a girl i like.