Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Evil Stage Makeup!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hullo everyone,

Basically, I've been wearing stage make up on my arms, legs and face for the past 3 evenings (which I no longer have to do as the show is finished :yippe: - and that is a damn cute new smiley!). It was meant to make me look 'black' so had to be heavily applied to my sensitive, pale skin...and I've reacted with rough, dry, itchy red blotches on my arms and rash like dry patches just under one eye and lower cheek areas. I've applied moisturiser all day in an attempt to give my face a boost - after a few minutes the slightly flakey sore dryness returns. This is causing pain! Lots of pain - so easily irritated and my usually fine, smooth skin is flakey sensitive and sore. Me mama suggested I put on some "Diprobase Cream - Emollient"...reacted to it and now appear to have small dots over the already bad areas.

Any suggestions before I give in and scratch myself senseless...such a good girl so far having resisted temptation knowing I'll make it worse! Help and advice always appreciated :D

Malt xxx :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have you tried useing E45 itch relief cream?

Can't think of any other suggestion, sorry! Hope it gets better soon though, sounds nasty! :(
    Yeah E45 or similar moisturiser...

If it gets worse, see your doc. Sounds like a reaction to the makeup and nothing more sinister.
    Kentish wrote:
    Yeah E45 or similar moisturiser...

If it gets worse, see your doc. Sounds like a reaction to the makeup and nothing more sinister.

See I actually thort of E45...didn't know they did an itch relief cream stuff- will be out to ave a look tomorrow. Thanx for the replies- such a sod - hate it when you feel itchy and then you just feel itchy everywhere..!!!

Taa!

Malt xxx :D
    aloe vera is great stuff, i use that after i shave because i get kinda itchy blotchy legs otherwise...or dream cream from lush if you want your skin to feel really nice. helped clear up my exema