Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Are you impatient ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
........Oh god, im dead impatient. Like look at me here now, sat waiting for a lazy barsteward to reply to a PM. I mean, has he read it ? Has he gone offline ?

So im sat twiddling me thumbs waiting for a reply to me message......so did ya get it Matey :D

Anyone else impatient as me ?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sending Love PM's to Rolly again? ;) :razz:
    I'm not going to reply! :p

Oh, I'm patient btw :)
    BeckyBoo wrote:
    ........Oh god, im dead impatient. Like look at me here now, sat waiting for a lazy barsteward to reply to a PM. I mean, has he read it ? Has he gone offline ?

So im sat twiddling me thumbs waiting for a reply to me message......so did ya get it Matey :D

Anyone else impatient as me ?
    is that me?
    there was a problem each time i pressed send ...i thought you would be complaining that i'd sent the same reply ten times!
    no and yes i'm inpatient ...depends what i'm waiting for.

oh yeah ...if it was me the answer is ...i don't know ...i'm north not south.
    depends really...i'll be patient with someone if they're not deliberately messing me about...however if someone constantly be's a dick i'll lose my rag sometimes...it all depends on my mood though.

oh yeah ...if it was me the answer is ...i don't know ...i'm north not south.

So you never been to the South....god you are so boring. Can you not find out like heheheh :p
    Ok gonna let you all into me lickle secret PM with Rolly. I just wanted to know if he's heard of Trecco Bay and if he had what was it like :D
    BeckyBoo wrote:
    So you never been to the South....god you are so boring. Can you not find out like heheheh :p
    theres about 500 miles of bleedin' coastline here!
    it's like me asking you for directions to beverly road in hull!
    she's obviosly still a nun at heart ...expecting miracles ...
    theres about 500 miles of bleedin' coastline here!
    it's like me asking you for directions to beverly road in hull!
    she's obviosly still a nun at heart ...expecting miracles ...

lmfao :lol:

So if I go its pointless me popping in for a coffee cos you wont be anywhere near me :lol:
    I can sooo impatient at times, it's not even funny. :grump:

New Smiley... :yippe:
    Sorry I just never noticed that till now. Actually there's a couple. hehe
    sometimes i am, and with some things. like i will happily sit for hours making something really fiddly.

but other times i'm not. like if i'm late for work, and speedy gonzales in front is doing 23 mph on a 40 road.
    BeckyBoo wrote:
    lmfao :lol:

So if I go its pointless me popping in for a coffee cos you wont be anywhere near me :lol:
    if you tell me what time your passing i'll stand on the hard shoulder and wave as you pass. :wave:
    and she calls me boring!
    if you tell me what time your passing i'll stand on the hard shoulder and wave as you pass. :wave:
    and she calls me boring!

fook orf :lol:
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I can be quite impatient. I hate lateness and if I am meeting someone at a certain time I get impatient for their arrival.

Ooops.
    erm, i've heard of Trecco Bay, but have never been there so can't be much help

bit of a pointless reply this really wasn't it :p
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Sometimes I have lots of patience, sometimes almost none. It depends on my general mood. The common thing is that once I lose my patience there's no god or demon who wouldn't be frightened (but I can't say the same thing about people :p).
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Im patient if im working hard on something like making a model, or computer type stuff, but say im meeting someone to go osmewhere at a set time, if they are late I get kindof annoyed.

And when we are stuck behind some fool doing 40 down the motorway. GARG! Stick to backroads if you want to go slow!
    trecco bay is in pawthcawl ( spellin might be wronge). its a rough caravan park nxt to a fair ground, market and beach. there are much nicer places to stay further along to the west round the gower and tenby.

the lengths i go to aye!
    It depends when. Like, if I'm sat in an exam, and there's half an hour left, and I've "finished", I get really impatient because it's so boring.

I have stupidly large amounts of patience when I'm waiting for people though...I can wait ages before I give up on them (unless I have to catch a bus or train or summit).

On buses/trains, I always get impatient because I usually have another bus/train to catch/have to be somewhere when I get off said bus/train. So if it's slow, I get a bit panicky.
    Yeah I'm quite patient, but really depends upon my mood and what Im waiting for! Eg. If I'm waiting for my brother to come off the computer so that I can go on then I can get a little impatient, esp if I'm wanting to talk to someone online!
    I'm very impatient, I get impatient waiting for the next page to load on here, even though it only takes 1 second. Oh well.