Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pre rolled joints!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
See I can't roll to save my life, I truly am terrible-so if I even wanted to smoke weed I couldn't as I couldn;t roll a spliff. I even suggested to my pal if she got me a bag, and rolled she could have half!

I wonder how many others this stops from smoking weed full stop!! Not the usual reason i guess!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Jowolvo wrote:
    See I can't roll to save my life, I truly am terrible-so if I even wanted to smoke weed I couldn't as I couldn;t roll a spliff. I even suggested to my pal if she got me a bag, and rolled she could have half!

I wonder how many others this stops from smoking weed full stop!! Not the usual reason i guess!
    if you can roll a one skin roll up ...whats your problem?
    roll one skinners ...the more experienced tend to do just that whilst pubbing and clubbing ...not your sort of clubbing obou want to smoke the stuff anyhow/?
    Get a rolling machine if you really can't be arsed learning. Most offies have em :D
    Jowolvo wrote:

it's a bit of a hidden curse really, once you learn there's nothing to stop you getting high 24/7..........but rolling is/was half the fun of smoking, for me anyways.......lol and don't give your mate half the bag, she'd prolly be happy to do it for a spliff........
    rolling is half the fun (except roaches fucking bastards) you get a buzz from doing the whole process and ending up with a nice spliff, i started with one pinners, once you get it right you'll get it right from then on, then i started rolling 3 pinners,5,7 and so on.
    that's what stopped me from smoking it more often, lol

i can nae roll to save me life. no matter how many times my friends tride to teach me
    My mate (the one I was askin to help) has a lil mat thing she got last year. its very sweet and her mom has no idea what its for! bless!

I tried rolling a normal ciggie and pulled all of the tobbaco out when I tried to tidy it up and since then, er my rolling technique is somewhat cursed!

Did it take you guys ages before you were able to do it quickly?

Rolling machines! Of course! doh I used to work on a cigarette kiosk too! Its times like this I go Doh!
    When i first started rolling afew years ago i was abit dodgy so to speak, i got a smoke and thats what i was rolling for obviously. But as time progressed I have improved to an awesome standard that I will never forget. It's all about practice and more practice, don't expect to pull off miracle rolling when you are a beginner, a good standard comes in time.

And half the enjoyment, for me, is rolling a nice spliff, the other half is smoking it. :thumb:
    Jowolvo wrote:
    Did it take you guys ages before you were able to do it quickly?

well it did, the first few attempts were horrid, after a while as nash says, you just perfect it. i've seen so many techniques, some use their two index fingers and roll it like that, i use my thumbs, alot handier, the key to making a good joint is definately the spread, make sure the tobacoo and hash or whatever is perfectly evened out i.e. no clumps of tobacco in the middle, start shaping the spliff with your thumbs placed at a right degree angle, start from the middle and work your way outwards, after a bit of messing about, your joint should be nicely shaped, now stick your thumbs in deep at the middle and slide them outwards and roll it up, you'll get it eventually.
    or you could use just a card if you can't be arsed to learn, anyone can do it and make perfect joints every time.........but it's cheating really.
    i can;t smoke it no more :crying: makes my asthma really bad but i could never roll im too clumsy
    i can;t smoke it no more :crying: makes my asthma really bad but i could never roll im too clumsy

Get yourself a bong and/or cake mixtures ;) .

:cool:
    Its not that difficult to roll simple small cig's, just buy some rolling tobacco, dont use cig baccy and some papers and just sit and practice.

Its like anything really, you just have to do it often enough and then you learn.
    Yeah, practice is the only way to do it. I found it much easier to learn with the smaller papers, and then progress to king-skins when I'd got me head around the basics :)
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I usedto use a rolling machine but half the time I put in to much and it packed it to tight. x(

Meh, now I don't go near tobacco. I have my bong. :thumb: