Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Chelsea / Liverpool Cup final

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Both new managers aiming to grab their first trophy in English competition.

Personally, I hope Liverpool win - as a Liverpool supporter - but that's only if we can bloody score!

Chelsea will be all out after their last couple of defeats.

Should make for a great match to be honest :thumb:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Come on Chelsea!!!!
  • Options
    Tough one for me.

I hate Liverpool, so don't want them to win.

I would really like to see Chelsea's season die, so I don't want them to win.

Fuck.
  • Options
    I would like Liverpool to win but think Chelsea are too strong and i think they'll edge it.
  • Options
    I hate Liverpool, so don't want them to win.

I would really like to see Chelsea's season die, so I don't want them to win.

typical United scum fan....

want liverpool to win as i think this is the only cup they have any realistic chance of winning...champions league my arse.
  • Options
    1-0 Liverpool at half time.
  • Options
    Great goal as well.
  • Options
    Looking good so far :D
  • Options
    1-1!! Unlucky own goal.

Extra time, Chelsea are looking gud.
  • Options
    oh well, could chelsea be any more lucky? it's unbelievable, saved by own goals against barcelona and now liverpool..........Moaner showed his true spirit today tho, taunting the fans after stevie's o.g, what a nob......that's twice liverpool have been bumped by chelsea now.
  • Options
    I personally want liverpool to win , not just because i'm from liverpool , i dislike chelsea so i want liverpool to win :).

Fairy Love,
    Michelle
    xXx
  • Options
    Deserved win for Chelsea, the better team for the whole game (except the first 43 seconds ...)

Nice to see Jose continuing what he did at Old Trafford last year... didn't manage the one finger salute this time though..
  • Options
    Oh well :(
  • Options
    Deserved win for Chelsea, the better team for the whole game (except the first 43 seconds ...)

Nice to see Jose continuing what he did at Old Trafford last year... didn't manage the one finger salute this time though..
    I love him ;(

Is that wrong?
  • Options
    What an arrogant prick he is.

Apparently he was doing it to the press. Apparently no one is allowed to report he's lost two games on the trot (and was outclassed by Barcelona).
  • Options
    I think Mourino was right in what he was saying about the press but he will have just made them slate him even more but I respect him for saying what he thinks and I think it is a quality not many mangers have. I kind of love and hate him at the same time.
    Apparently he was doing it to the press. Apparently no one is allowed to report he's lost two games on the trot (and was outclassed by Barcelona).
    He wasn't complaining about people reporting he has lost two games, well thats not what I thought of the interview anyway. The press were saying things like they have lost the plot and they were on a slippery slope to winning nothing and basically trying to knock the confidence out of his team to try and make sure what they were saying really happened. This is what the English press are like and he is going to have to learn to accept it. Some papers are biased against Man U, some the London clubs and he is going to have to accept this because slating the press is not the way to go about getting good publicity in any paper. I still respect him for saying his mind.

I watched the Barca game and although Barca dominated most of it before the shit decision of sending Drogba off, Chelsea were still in a good position in the game and were heading for a decent result. Going down to 10 men was when Barca started to totally outclass Chelsea which is what you would expect from arguably the best team in Europe in their own back yard against 10 men. So I dis-agree partly with your other comment aswell :)
  • Options
    He's an arrogant twat, but he is amusing so I can forgive him. For now, at least.

he should be getting a gigantic fine for taunting the Liveprool fans though.
  • Options
    and I'm sure that Liverpool will ban every fan who said anything to Jose before his "ssshhhh!" saulte to them...