Home Health & Wellbeing
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.

pettiecoat or somthing for my lovely new fcuk skirt???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
i got this lovely white skirt from french connection :heart: last year, but its really see through. does any one know any cheap shop in the uk that sells pettiecoats or somthing. :confused:
advice would be much appreciated!! :rolleyes:

thanx lou

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i've been looking for something like a black neting tu-tu/ petticoat thing and i can't find much....were a couple of things at the electric ballroom in camden when i last went but not much....
    Debenhams or M+S will sell petticoats.
    you could probably make one quite easily! it doesn't need to be neat and smart 'cause no one will see it.
    yeah M&S is about £6
    yeah M&S is about £6

yep! i got one from there last summer as i had the same problem with my skirt! its just above knee length, plain white with a tiny waist band. couldnt have been more than about £6 :)
    thanx guys,
    its such a lovely skirt its like just right.
    i tried to make one it did not look human :no: , i'll look in camdan when i get the energy to go to london. :thumb: cheers!!!

lopy lou xxxx