Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

FAO: paedophiles and f**ked up people!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
just to re-iterate:-

there do seem to be quite a few threads recently along the lines of - paedophilia, incest, etc

- which talk along the lines of seeking approval for paedophilic / abusive behaviour.

why do sick people want to share their sick fantacy's and lusts with a bunch of strangers online?

that is NOT what these boards are for...

- it is completly fucked up imo. :mad:

nobody here can help you... you need to seek professional help asap. - now, please, fuck off!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just ignore the freaks man,they must want attention for something.
    I don't think it was a criticism of you, J. It shouldn't be, anyway, and people who do bitch about yuou aren't worth the hassle.

All the threads about fancying children are there just to attract attention, they're not genuine. It'll be dogs next.
    What a glorified mess of an overreaction this is.

Otter, this is just the sort of thing that encourages trolls to make more threads, and encourages the rest of people to get out pitchforks and join the pack mentality shouting "peadophile" at everything that moves.

I think we can safely do without both of those things.
    Being sexually attracted to pre-pubescent and pubescent children when you are not one yourself is paedophilic.

That is the definition: an adult being sexually attracted to children or young pubescents. Eveying up 13-year-olds when you're 17 or 18 falls under this category.

It doesn't mean you're a threat top society or anything, which is what the term paedophile implies, but unless you are arguing that 13-year-old girls are adults then you haven't got a leg to stand on.

As for the other thread, swearing at people doesn't make your point more cogent.
    I think my post was different
    it was J.
    and i'm in no way what-so-ever, having a go at you. - okay?!
    Being sexually attracted to pre-pubescent and pubescent children when you are not one yourself is paedophilic.
    :yes:

however, we don't need to get into another debate about this... i was just trying to make a point, that these people should not be posting such stuff on here.
    Otter - it's probably best to report any posts/threads you find offensive or out of hand in any way and then let the mods deal with it.
    spanner wrote:
    Otter - it's probably best to report any posts/threads you find offensive or out of hand in any way and then let the mods deal with it.
    Where has the "report this post" button gone then?
    Where has the "report this post" button gone then?

report.gif

Top right.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I'm sure I just said that.
    report.gif

Did you?
    It's this button report.gif
    spanner wrote:

point taken :yes:
    :)