Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

West Ham Fan 4ever

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
What do you think about West Ham United? I love them myself but the point is what do YOU think? Im not bothered if you support a different team. I just want a comment on them please ! :wave:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    They're scum and their manager is a useless tit.
  • Options
    shoudl be a lot higher in the league than they are with the squad they have.

Manager seems a bit hopeless
  • Options
    Yeah I love West Ham but I agree with tommy100 tottaly. Thanx for ya comment mate. Fair play.
  • Options
    Wat Ever! Are you a MillWall scum?
  • Options
    As tommo said. Still 3 wins on the trot last time i checked so some of the heats of pardew. Got some good players but think some of them don't give 100%....particularly disappointed with rebrov for you. You and Leeds are a sure sign of talented teams who don't play as teams.
  • Options
    Leeds aren't actually that talented, btw.

As for West Ham, the main reason I want the hammers to lose every game isthis monstrosity. Eugh.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Good old West Ham.

I tell you though, Repka is a complete useless fucking thug who can't even defend. he's a complete liability and a cunt for good measure.