Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

slapping

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
it's a scary topic for me. my first girlfriend was very shy about this specifically at first, but she finally did make it out. right from the start I knew she wanted to be dominated, which I was uncomfortable with, but I slowly grew used to it. then one day she asked me to slap her, like, on her face. I just said no, 'cause I thought it was just too much. didn't want to do that to her, couldn't bear it.

anyhow, we broke up ages ago, and ever since then I've regretted my decision. now, as sick and disgusting as it sounds, I wish I had slapped her. and it's not cause I wanted to hurt her 'cause she was later mean to me or anything like that. it's that I actually get turned on by thinking about slapping her.

and now, at the moment, I have a new girlfriend who's absolutely amazing. I love her very much and so I could never bear to hurt her, just like the last one. I do *not* want to hurt her. and I don't think she's into being dominated like the last one was. and yet, I still have this incredible urge to slap her.

bah. don't really know why I'm posting this. advice? thoughts? any of you ever felt like this? *sigh*

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have you ever thought she may have been asking you to do that so she had a reason to break up with you?
    Or so she could go to people and say that you hit her?
    girls can be quite mean and bitchy when they want.
    not saying all girls, and im not saying that is the actuall answer.
    Just trying to put my 2 cents in and maybe but something out there that could be a worth while answer.
    I never did think about it, but no, she wasn't like that. She geniunely did want to be slapped. Her....sluttish history shows quite plainly. Thanks, though
    I wouldn't say that because the liked to be dominated, and wanted to be slapped, that she was sluttish. :(
    Maybe she's just awakened a part of you up that likes to dominate. Sounds like you miss that a bit now, and wish your current girlfriend was a bit more exciting? Or kinky?
    i'd say that if you didn't want to do it then, chances are you still feel the same about it. you're maybe just curious as to what might've happened, and that's what turns you on. who knows.