Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The University Is Where Life Begins

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Hi Guys!
Welcome all to this great place where all matters concerning students are seen and viewed for your personal living in the campus or outside the campus.I want you all to note that the University is a place where life as a youth Begins.It is inside the university that we get to learn all about great new stuffs,from Real and matured Relationship to Marriage Engagements.so i would love to say that the university is a place of life time deciecions,the deciecions you make in your University years affects you in the nearest future.While you are in the University,you tends to know great and confussing people,you tends to make friends and make enemies too,it's really a place where everything you want about life and people will be seen and heard.
The Univeraity is also known to be the Bedrock and Begining of Life for the student involved especially the youths.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    The University Is A Place For Deciecion Making
    Hi Guys!
    Welcome all to this great place where all matters concerning students are seen and viewed for your personal living in the campus or outside the campus.I want you all to note that the University is a place where life as a youth Begins.It is inside the university that we get to learn all about great new stuffs,from Real and matured Relationship to Marriage Engagements.so i would love to say that the university is a place of life time deciecions,the deciecions you make in your University years affects you in the nearest future.While you are in the University,you tends to know great and confussing people,you tends to make friends and make enemies too,it's really a place where everything you want about life and people will be seen and heard.
    The Univeraity is also known to be the Bedrock and Begining of Life for the student involved especially the youths.
    this is what the university stands to achive if we can submitt our intrest to it.
  • Options
  • Options
    What on earth was all that about.

Methinks he may suffer from Jeckyl/Hyde syndrome...

:nervous:
  • Options
    Nah, he's just a stupid troll who forgot to put a URL in.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Nah, he's just a stupid troll who forgot to put a URL in.

And here I was thinking Dave really cared for me. :(
  • Options
    Bedrock

Isn't that where the Flintstones live?
  • Options
    Hi Guys!

If you're lucky, they might even teach you to spell and write coherently!!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    :lol:

Idiot.
  • Options
    ok that was pretty random... IM confused? ? :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    this is what the university stands to achive if we can submitt our intrest to it.
    Sorry, I think the directions they gave you were a bit wrong... The lunacy warden is the opposite way on the last turn.