Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

CIA hired Eichmann's pals after WWII........

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Story.

This is basically proving what i have said all along about our despicable double standards, it's alright if they're evil as long as they're our evil guys.......and nothing has really changed in 50 years has it?.........so what was the point of the Nuremberg trials? to punish the people responsible, or to appease the public with a mickey mouse gesture......?

Comments

• Options
    apollo_69 wrote:
    Story.

This is basically proving what i have said all along about our despicable double standards, it's alright if they're evil as long as they're our evil guys.......and nothing has really changed in 50 years has it?.........so what was the point of the Nuremberg trials? to punish the people responsible, or to appease the public with a mickey mouse gesture......?
    whats changed throughout history?
    our royal family have always shagged whoever was their passing fancy ...lopped a few heads off here and there led us into badly thought out wars and lied their tits off .
    same as it ever was.
    churchill worshippers get me ...usualy the very same people who support the invasion of iraq.
    when you ask them about churchill wanting to gass the very same kurds that saddam did ...they go all shy ...who had the most bottle then ...churchill or saddam?
  • Options
    Ever hear about something called project MK Ultra? it was the CIA recruiting nazis to experiment with mind control techniques. They used hallucinogenic and other drugs on soldiers.
  • Options
    The Americans recruited loads of Nazi's after the war, its common knowledge. The US space programme wouldn't have done so well if it wasn't for Nazi expertise with rockets.
  • Options
    Not to mention Japanese doctors and scientists who had conducted biological warfare experiments on prisoners during WWII, amongst other things...
  • Options
    Well it wasn't just the Americans, I always thought there was a huge rush at the end of the war to divvy up scientists between Russia and Germany. There's a great line in The Right Stuff where the president informed that the Russians have sent a man into space asks how this could happen and his people reply

'Their Germans are better than our Germans'
  • Options
    yeah but there's a difference between scientists (who at the end of the day prolly had little choice) and top SS and gestapo officials who were responsible for millions of deaths, eichmann was no worse than these people at the end of the day, yet they were let off why? bcos we could use them, it didn't matter what atrocities they had committed.........so in effect america condoned the killing of all these people in WWII, that's the point.
  • Options
    Ever hear about something called project MK Ultra? it was the CIA recruiting nazis to experiment with mind control techniques. They used hallucinogenic and other drugs on soldiers.

We did that too and sarin.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/wiltshire/3335917.stm
  • Options
    J wrote:
    The whole fucking war was probably staged to make money or push technology or to satisfy some hidden satanic cult or something. Well, that's my makeshift history which I just mad up and published, I'm sticking to it.
    In years time people will look at this website and the truth will now be known.
    :lol: it's funny, but I would hardly call official documents released by the guilty organizations themselves as "makeshift history".