Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Amphetamine and nightclubs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Can sumone tell me what its like to have a 10a's worth of phet and go to a nighclub? do u get the buzz better or is it worse? i had it jst nt ina night club? please give me sum hints to what it is like in a night club? thnx alot tel me ur experiences........... heppi ................

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it's a bit like you had a tenners worth of billy ...if it's any good.
    i couldnt really think of any other situation where you would want to have a £10's worth of wizz.

it makes you want to dance you love everyone you chat bubbles. thats what its like.

and u stink of nail polish rembover when your swetting itout the next day - however that isnt confined to nightclub usage :p
    Can sumone tell me what its like to have a 10a's worth of phet and go to a nighclub? do u get the buzz better or is it worse? i had it jst nt ina night club? please give me sum hints to what it is like in a night club? thnx alot tel me ur experiences........... heppi ................
    you have never been to a club have you.
    your not old enough.
    stop dreaming like this ...it could turn into a nightmare.
    look if ur not going to give me ur experiences on what its like to have it in a club then why botherd posting back? by the way marrocan roll all u do is try the take the p*ss out of people or make jokes out of what they say in messeages dont bother replyin again i dunt need ur silly responses.heppi
    settle down...
    What sort of details did you want?

If you are wanting a description of the club enviroment then there are quite a few in the 'Clubbing' section.

As for the amphetamine experience I'm sure TheSite has a nifty little page you can read.

The amphetamine experience isnt a complex one, its just like normality, just faster and more confident, until it wears off and then its slower, grimmer and less confident.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    look if ur not going to give me ur experiences on what its like to have it in a club then why botherd posting back? by the way marrocan roll all u do is try the take the p*ss out of people or make jokes out of what they say in messeages dont bother replyin again i dunt need ur silly responses.heppi

Please abide by the rules of the boards. Please stop being so aggressive, and don't get personal! And again, can you stop using text talk.
    sorry about that ladyjade but he just seems to not take anything i write in about seruios sorry again x....... oh and sorry for the text talk i really do try and not use it its very hard not to with me been on messenger all time but im sure mre i write in about more my text talk will stop i do try so sorry for using it .... heppi....
    As someone who thinks English skills are so important it really depresses me when people say that.

Please, concentrate on using full words and proper sentance structure, it really will help in the long run.

If you ever try to go for a job writing like that they will just laugh in your face.
    sorry about that ladyjade but he just seems to not take anything i write in about seruios heppi....
    so i decide when or not ...to take someone serious ...my decisions ...work out in some way or other.
    i have taken you seriously believe it or not ...though my replies may not reflect that ...in your imature mind.
    when i do give you a serious relpy ...your going to be complaining you didn't like it ...
    If you haven't been to a club before it's a bit hard to explain, a large room full of people dancing and listening to music, that's the jist of it.

Your going to take some drugs at the club?just go by instinct when your there.

Oh yea, why don't you take a look around www.erowid.org for experiences.