Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Fluttering Eyes

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
When I'm on pills sometimes my eyes will start fluttering all over the place. I find it really trippy and cool. I can actually bring it on my self by focusing on something then moving my heads in circles. I showed my mates and they were freaked out. Basically I wanna know if this is normal, has it happened anyone else and does anyone think it may be causing damage? It doesnt cause me any pain or discomfort, its just eyes rolling about at rapid speeds.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    wiggly eyes (nystagmus) is a common side effect of MDMA
    and theres always the theatre.
    Its more common with MDA.
    bongbudda

its more common with MDA

this is true,yes... i get this too with mdma too tho, but it all adds to the buzz... it starts to get a bit annoying on very high doses like 4/5/6 pills, but you can always control it, everything's clear.

sideffects?
    lock jaw.. for as long as a day after
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Blagsta wrote:
    wiggly eyes (nystagmus) is a common side effect of MDMA
    Indeed. Also, keep in mind the negative side effects of ecstacy increase with higher doses and frequent use. It could be a sign that you have overdone it.
    LadyJade wrote:
    negative side effects

negative side effect???
    Yes, ecstasy can have negative side effects. Like liver damage, or death. Drugs can be a lot of fun, but they're not without risks.
    Blagsta wrote:
    Yes, ecstasy can have negative side effects. Like liver damage, or death. Drugs can be a lot of fun, but they're not without risks.

Jesus Christ, I'm not that naive. I was simply saying that the fluttering pupils is not a negative side effect in my eyes (no pun intended :p ). I am fully aware of the risks of ecstacy however.
    I think he was questioning the 'negative' in that it was a redundant word in the sentance. Side effects are normally assumed to be negative already.
    addicted7 wrote:
    Jesus Christ, I'm not that naive. I was simply saying that the fluttering pupils is not a negative side effect in my eyes (no pun intended :p ). I am fully aware of the risks of ecstacy however.

OK, fair enough. :)