Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Shroooms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Shrooms are great.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    K.
    has anyone every done shrooms n mdma at the same time, if so, was it ne good? or is it a bad idea?
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    has anyone every done shrooms n mdma at the same time, if so, was it ne good? or is it a bad idea?

yes with coke and speed and dope and alchol mixed in aswell, get ready for a weird trip and a heavey head in the morning.
    stoned19bv.gif
    what of the shrooms u can buy in shops.. unprepared or undried.. prepared shrooms are class B i think right. so what do i have to do to prepare the shrooms you can buy online, or in shops?
    u dont need to do shit, just go to the shop, buy 20g of mexicans, and eat em, give it half an hour to an hour, and yee haw
    what of the shrooms u can buy in shops.. unprepared or undried.. prepared shrooms are class B i think right. so what do i have to do to prepare the shrooms you can buy online, or in shops?

Class A.

I'd boil them for a short period and drink the brew. Eating them straight is horrible.
    Jonny8888 wrote:

MDMA can over-shadow the shrooms, but it's good combination...just always make sure the MDMA lasts longer than the mushrooms...you don't want to be tripping with a comedown.
    does boiling em work just as good as eating em?
    unprepared or undried.. prepared shrooms are class B i think right.

Class A
    Dont boil them, it will render them inactive if you get them too hot.

If you do want to make a tea just let them steep in hot water, it will turn a wierd blue colour, add honey and ginger to make it taste better.
    When I used to do shrooms, we used to boil 'em for 20 minutes then make tea with the water. Worked fine for us.
    I thought one of the two active drugs has quite a low heat sensitivity.