Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

tattoo's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
do people think that tattoo's are fashionable? obviously fashion changes from region to region in england but what about where you live?
where i live tattoo's are becoming popular once again especially for girls. i have had my tattoo on my arm for a few years and still don't regret it. this isn't a thread about what you think bout them just fashion.

Comments

• Options
    I think the main reason that younger people, esp girls, get them is cos they're fashionable. At one time body piercing was really fashionable, then it moved on to tattoos - quite sad that some people have to follow trends this much though.
  • Options
    i thinks its sorta fashionable, but for girls to have a tattoo in some places, they r quite sexy, like lower back for example.
  • Options
    Small tatoos on the bottom of the back or back of the shoulder are popular (so probably in fashion).

With piercings I thing just ears and bellys are popular now. I'm not keen on piercings in other places.
  • Options
    I have my belly button pierced and my ears and would like a tatto im waiting to tone my belly up first:p but i dont think people do it to follow a trend its like a little accesory just like a little extra like a belt round your jeans or a bag.
  • Options
    i think most people get tattoo's as something personal-something that will be with them for the rest of their life and make it a meaningful design
  • Options
    yeh they r a personal thing, like beckham with romeo and brooklyn, victoria on his arm and number 7. they r personal things 2 him.
  • Options
    I think tattoos are fashionable, hopefully in a few years i may get a tattoo, just of some design or symbol, when i was younger i loved them fake tattoos that stayed on for a few weeks, all my friends and I had them, we thought we were the best thing around with our tattoos.
  • Options
    yeh, we were the best things since sliced bread!:lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Seven_VII
    i thinks its sorta fashionable, but for girls to have a tattoo in some places, they r quite sexy, like lower back for example.

I agree!

Im gona have the cross irons on me arm or me shoulder blade when im old enough (im a die-hard west ham supporter).I was thinkin of having 'your name' on me ass cheek but when i get older......
  • Options
    id love the guardian angel on my back, the one that beckham has, its cla!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Seven_VII
    yeh, we were the best things since sliced bread!:lol:

:lol: we were yep
  • Options
    Dunno, what if ya get an infection? I'd loooove to have a Chinese symbol on me arm but I think I'm a bit too scared of needles ... :nervous:
  • Options
    tattoos shouldnt be done because you want to be part of the crowd. I had my first at 15, and no one i knew who was my age had one. Neither of parents do, nor does my boyfriend, or my brother. In fact Im the only one in my whole family with tattoos.

If you have a tattoo because you think its fashionable or because your mate has one i think you're quite sad. I dont mean that to be offensive, its just how i feel about people following trends that will ultimately stay with you for the rest fo your life. a pair of trousers... ok, but a tattoo? come on, think serisouly people before you do that. They last FOREVER. Even if you have laser surgery, you'll still have a scar.
  • Options
    I love tatoos

I love tatoos.
    Me and my partner has loads of them and plan on getting loads more during the year
  • Options
    Fucking newbies. I'm getting sick of this mods.
  • Options
    Fucking newbies. I'm getting sick of this mods.

I'm more worried about his sig :eek2:
  • Options
    beans wrote:
    I'm more worried about his sig :eek2:

:lol::lol::lol:

got a point there !
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Way dead thread.
This discussion has been closed.