Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Uni + Work

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, nothing is sure yet, but should I come to study in England next year then after hearing the costs (up to £1000 a month, excluding tuition) then I think I might have to get a job.

My parents are paying tuition + an allowance or so, and all students from Denmark get some support, I just don't think it will be enough.

What kind of job can a non-British student get with flexible hours there? :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    as long as your english is good (ooh, your english is actually REALLY good judgin from posts on here) then you can get any part time job that a british student can get.

oh and i spend... about £50-£70 a week...which does NOT equate to £1000 a month!
    Including rent, I pay no more than £500 a month at the most. Like Roo said, part time jobs-there is usually tons of bar work in student cities, waitressing, working in shops. And if you want to do something different from that, there are employment agencies which can sometimes help for part-time office work, it depends how much you have at uni every week for that though.