Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Falling in love with your friends

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Wot Do I Do

ok so me n this girl av been best m8s 4 2 years now. She has problems at home n im alwayz there for her n have been ever since i new her. I first started 2 cht 2 her becuase i liked her but then i just found her such a nice person so we became very close friends. She has had loads of bad relationships and i cant stand it any longer i reli like her and she noes that i fancy her but not how much i do. The worst thing about this situation is that she is in the process of going out with another on of my best m8s which i dnt think im gona b able 2 handle i reli want to b with her but i dnt no how to tell her. I reli dnt think i will be able to handle her goin out with my m8 but i dnt wnt to stop being her friend?!?!?!! HELPhttp://vbulletin.thesite.org/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=233137#
    a close friend of mine told me she was in love with me, but i didnt really fancy her. she gave an altermatum? to go out with her or lose her as a friend. i stupidly went into a relationship with her which ended v badly. an now iv lost her as a friend too.
    sometimes certain lines shouldnt be crossed.
    good luck
    This thread is 5 years old. While I sympathise with your problem, I'd sympathise a hell of a lot more if you started your own thread.
    ha ha so it is, my bad. :eek2:
    Ha freaking weird... lol 5 years old.... lol thats cool! not really.

Its like communicating with the past... trying to give advice to a mute. Good job though!
    twasn't your fault ry, twas big man.

anyway, i used to fall into the trap of fancying me mates, almost never went anywhere tho apart from the last time.

i ended up getting engaged to him, then he left me for my best mate and i don't really talk to either of them now so i effectively lost 2 friends
    I'm in a similar position really in the fact that I have been friends with this girl for about 5 years and I've fallen totally in love with her and if I could take things further then I would do but despite her being single now, I know she won't feel the same as she could get anyone she wanted, I would never be on that list.

The situation is absolutely killing me inside!!
    can someone help me...

I have one of the worst situations possible one of my best friends who i have had feelings for for a while now and she knows i have feelings for is probably the most confusing person in the world...when we drink together she said she cant date me bc shes not ready for a relationship which is fine but then if i try to kiss her when i have been drinking she gets mad bc she doesnt want us to be a drunken thing but then when were sober she beats around the bush and wont tell me what she thinks of me and it hurts me so much inside bc i love her more than anyone i have ever met and i would do anything to be with her...can someone help me please i dont know how to handle the situation

--matt--
    hah I fell in love with my friend