Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

just a cum query...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok i know im probably being really PARANOID here but - eva since my 17yr old mate got pregnant iv been fearing it happening to me so i have a question?
What are the chances of you geting pregnant if a bloke cums and then fingers you - i.e if he has cum on his fingers? Is this like a really slim possability?
Also to make all this worse i have a medical condition called Amenorrhoea which means that if i get slightly stressed or dont eat properly i miss periods for months even if im not pregnant!! Thatjust makes it worse! COs if you fought i was preg, id get stressed and then id miss mire periods!! LOL!! ANy other girls have this?

Comments

• Options
    not unless he shoves his hand into ur womb. The egg does not get fertilised in the vagina but in the falopian tudes and womb.
  • Options
    Originally posted by dirty_harry:
    not unless he shoves his hand into ur womb. The egg does not get fertilised in the vagina but in the falopian tudes and womb.

I never did pay attention in biology!

Life is like a beautiful melody, only the lyrics are messed up
  • Options
    It's very unlikely, but nevertheless possible.

If you think you might be pregnant, buy a home test kit, these days a home kit is sensitive enough to give you an answer on the day when you should have come on.

Good luck

J9
  • Options
    I heard off someone that if cum touches oxygen all the sperm in it die.
    Dont know if its bullshit or not does anyone know?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Spirit:
    I heard off someone that if cum touches oxygen all the sperm in it die.
    Dont know if its bullshit or not does anyone know?

I don't think that that is the case Spirit. When I used to work in the path labs, we used to get samples come in in jars. The tests carried out were to see how many live sperm there were per sample & check out the mobility and if any were deformed.

If sperm died in contact with air, then in-vitro fertilisation would be more difficult.

I do remember though, the samples had t be kept warm, guys used to bring in the samples under their armpit!!!!!

j9
  • Options
    Originally posted by dirty_harry:

Harry that's a complete load of rubbish. Sperm can swim a long way. A woman can get pregnant if one drop of semen falls on the outer lips of the vagina. My advice is that she should speak to a doctor about emergency contraception if she is worried and she should do it FAST.

• Options
    OK, let's clear this one up for sure. It is possible to get pregnant in that way.

Read this article for a full explanation and the right advice:

http://www.thesite.org/sex/general_sex/pregnancy_from_masturbation.html
  • Options
    Just the same as if u have sex and the guy takes it out before he cums. U can get pregnant from pre-cum.