Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how am i ment to do all of this?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
i'm going 3 days a week at college, studying vocals, theory, guitar and piano, along with a sound engineering C&G, plus working for my mum. it may not seem like a lot but i get a hell of a lot of course work and my vocals work is having to be very fast paced because i've got to get to grade 5 or 6 by november and what ever grade music theory i can do. Plus i'm having to support my mum with a lot of stuff and right now it's all seeming like too much. i never have more than 30 mins a week for myself and that i usualy spend studing or talking to people because i don't get another chance.

how am i going to get all this done without overloading?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    maybe you need to sort out ur time management. you need to set aside time for yourself, if you are finding it too much maybe you should think about cutting down on something.what kind of stuff do u do for ur mum, like work or looking after her??its not good to overdo it cos u will get ill or too stressed out.
  • Options
    Don't go online. It's a timesaver.
  • Options
    Either manage your time better, give something up, or don't go online.
  • Options
    my C&G is online thus i have to be online. i don't have anything i can't give up, and i'm working for my mum as in helping her out and doing work for her buisness.

wish there were more hours in the day.
  • Options
    You seem to post an awful lot on this website, perhaps you could just not visit here and save yourself an hour or so everyday in which you could be doing something else? Seriously, it isn't that hard. I did it for a good six months and got loads done. :)
  • Options
    my C&G is online thus i have to be online. i don't have anything i can't give up, and i'm working for my mum as in helping her out and doing work for her buisness.

wish there were more hours in the day.

There is a difference between doing actual work online, or having several windows open at a time. Try just once not being in MSN, thesite, and anywhere ellse you browse and see how much time it saves you.