Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

dial a gram

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ive herd a whisper that there is a someone who does just this has any 1 herd of this/used it :hyper:

Comments

• Options
    Even if we did know we can not and will not give out sources.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Indeed. Not a discussion we can be having on these boards.
  • Options
    Yea i'm sure there are people out there doing this service but do you really think someone is going to come on here and tell you " yes i do dial a gram...my number is ___________".

Go out and get some contacts.
  • Options
    yes i know him, he's a bit of a myth round these parts, aged roughly 50, roams the north welsh moorlands and has an idiosyncratic liking to ozzy ozbourne, hope you find him ;)
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    yes i know him, he's a bit of a myth round these parts, aged roughly 50, roams the north welsh moorlands and has an idiosyncratic liking to ozzy ozbourne, hope you find him ;)
    :shocking: :crazyeyes

dial a gram was shown on the drugs progs a couple of weeks back on the telly.
    twas in london.
    so if you want the phone number ...contact channel four ...
  • Options
    :shocking: :crazyeyes

dial a gram was shown on the drugs progs a couple of weeks back on the telly.
    twas in london.
    so if you want the phone number ...contact channel four ...
    Weren't it on bbc2? Not that that matters.... :birthday:
  • Options
    Yea, less taxi of breaking down or something, i got a lift out the road with a friend tonight, drank lots of vodka, smoked hash and you know....
  • Options
    Hezza wrote:
    I didn't see the program on TV but have heard about plenty of delivery driver dealers. Supposedly the driver for the takeaway opposite my house used to do it but i only found out after the place closed. I also got this number for a taxi driver that again supposedly you'd call up, he picks you up, drives round the block, sorts out what you wanted and drops you back home again. If the number would have worked i don't know but it definately goes on, its just getting to know the right people.

Yeh there are plenty of people like that. I know a takeaway where you can place an order, then as an added order, ask for any amount of skunk etc, usually chucked inside a pizza box.
    Usually Pakistani geezers looking to make alot of cash, good smoke too...