Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Men in thongs, Good or Bad?

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wear thongs, however I find G-strings or french knickers more comfortable but they're so damn expensive. :o
    Mist wrote:
    I often parade around my house in my lionskin thong. :thumb:
    And I've been known to parade around in a shiny gold thong. We should team up, and become strippers. :D

Oh, and I have been known to wear gold hotpants (out in public too). :naughty::D
    thongs only look good on females!! and strippers... :thumb:
    I think it's illegal in North America. You get tazered by the cops if they catch you wearing that stuff.
    its just amusing but i dont think i could cope with a guy who wore them seriously. I'm gonna join the crowd+say its a BAAAAAAAADDDDD thing!
    hotblack wrote:
    I think it's illegal in North America. You get tazered by the cops if they catch you wearing that stuff.
    Not yet, but in Virginia it wil soon be illegal to wear jeans below the hip.

Trufax.
    thought it was js illegal to show undies.itl become the state of comando!
    Slightly unrelated but I heard yesterday that somewhere in America (I think) have made it illegal to be flashing your knickers/boxers in public (i.e. when they show over the top of your jeans) and if you get caught doing it there's a hefty fine! (well about £60 I think).
    Slightly unrelated but I heard yesterday that somewhere in America (I think) have made it illegal to be flashing your knickers/boxers in public (i.e. when they show over the top of your jeans) and if you get caught doing it there's a hefty fine! (well about £60 I think).
    Yep. LIKE I JUST SAID.

Anyway, to answer the question.

The onyl men who should be wearing thongs are those doing it for a joke/dare (such as a mate's mate who lost a bet and had to wear a thong to lectures) or strippers.
    Kermit wrote:
    Yep. LIKE I JUST SAID.

Anyway, to answer the question.

The onyl men who should be wearing thongs are those doing it for a joke/dare (such as a mate's mate who lost a bet and had to wear a thong to lectures) or strippers.

Sorry my fault didn't read all of the thread before I replied. Well, obviously.
    bristolboy wrote:
    Just wondering what peoples thoughts about this were?
    I wear them at home alone and occasionally out.
    Surley I can't be the only one?

Any gals with any thoughts?
    Bad on a day to day basis, but very funny as a one off.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    An interesting thing: Pretty much everyone says it's wrong for a guy, but I bet several people were saying it's wrong for a girl when it started being fashionable (or just before).
    Kermit wrote:
    Not yet, but in Virginia it wil soon be illegal to wear jeans below the hip.

Trufax.

i know- what kind of bullshit is that?
    MEN IN THONGZ IS GROSS! i say that boxers are the hottest on guyz unless your have a nice musclar body then i say boxer brifs are best!