Home Travel & Free Time

Athlete!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Everyone must buy Tourist :D

It rules, baby. I know half the words already and I've only been listening to it for 5 hours :p

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I was thinking of buyin that.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    I was thinking of buyin that.

    DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT!!!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    just got this for a mate, wasnt gonna give it a listen, but might do now, if its any good.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    koe_182 wrote:
    just got this for a mate, wasnt gonna give it a listen, but might do now, if its any good.

    It is. It REALLY is :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I like there song wires (I think it is called)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    been listening to this today while playing poker, really lovely album! thanks for the recomendation! my mate aint getting it no more!! :thumb:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    koe_182 wrote:
    been listening to this today while playing poker, really lovely album! thanks for the recomendation! my mate aint getting it no more!! :thumb:

    Haha!!!!

    Wahey I've converted another one :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    tis pretty.

    roll on march 14!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I just downloaded a few songs and it's so good I went straight to CD Wow.

    Roll on March 9th!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well I have just ordered it from play.com so now waiting for it to arrive.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bit of a old thread but is it just me that when listening to wires when you know what its about brings tears to your eyes! i really cannot stop listening at the moment.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Got the album and its amazing.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    koe_182 wrote:
    bit of a old thread but is it just me that when listening to wires when you know what its about brings tears to your eyes! i really cannot stop listening at the moment.

    Not really...but I get your meaning. It is a lovely song :)
Sign In or Register to comment.