Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

1 4 the gurlz out there

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Last week i woz standing at the bus stop when i saw a woman. But the wierd thing woz i found really atractive. is this normal or do u fancy women as well.

OR LADS IF U FIND SOME MEN SEXY TELL ME

Comments

• Options
    I may be wrong, but I get the feeling this isn't for real!

It's nice to introduce yourself before you ask people to spend time replying to your threads, we have already had one person on the sex boards this week posting 'problems' which I think we've all decided aren't for real, it's not fair to people who are trying to help when others genuinely want some advice.

[This message has been edited by wildchild (edited 20-04-2001).]
  • Options
    plus there has already been a post bout bisexuality this week which u will find if u look further down the page in the sex section
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by JsT:
    Im in agreement here.

we already have had a thread bout bixexuality this week, corectly pointed out by Shazza.

This is located at, http://www.thesite.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000659.html

Personally I believe, If ppl wish to ask personal questions, they should give an intro or post in the other thread, and i dont wanna start the annoyomity (sp?) war again, but quote me on that if u so wish.

First post fucked, now deleted

Im 14

[This message has been edited by JsT (edited 20-04-2001).]
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT:
    Personally I believe, If ppl wish to ask personal questions, they should give an intro or post in the other thread, and i dont wanna start the annoyomity (sp?) war again

Exactly, and I don't see why you'd start an anonymity war because it doesn't have to be anything much more than "Hi, I haven't posted here before", just being friendly really, rather than coming straight out with things like this. Anyone else agree with me and JsT?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by wildchild:
    Exactly, and I don't see why you'd start an anonymity war because it doesn't have to be anything much more than "Hi, I haven't posted here before", just being friendly really, rather than coming straight out with things like this. Anyone else agree with me and JsT?

Theres been them in the past. Maybe their age would be helpful, and maybe their sex if its not 100% obvious, i think its 99.9% obvious here.

Im 14
  • Options
    Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Posts: 2,822 Boards Guru
    i think it might be a genuine post this time. i dunno, just a feeling ive got. but yeah i agree with you jst and wildchild, itd be nice for a little intrductory bit. not like name age address and stuff, just like a hello type thing if thats all you wanna say.

but MaStUrBaTiOn LaYdEe you might wanna check out the bisexualiity topic, we were already discussing this before you posted.

Burn baby burn!
  • Options
    i think your all totally overreacting the girl only asked a question i dont normally look at other girls but hey ! thats me !
  • Options
    Originally posted by sexybabe01:
    i think your all totally overreacting the girl only asked a question

Exactly, this is meant to be a help forum! Though the board has talked about this subject before you don't need to be bitchy to the girl, you could have just told her nicely that we have already talked about it!
    However I don't see your point about introducing yourself to the boards, I never did and everyone excepted me!

BaRt
    Anyone who isn't pulling their weight is probably pushing their luck
  • Options
    MaStUrBaTiOn LaYdEe reminds me of coolestdude by the style of writing, also by the way she just posted straight away without reading some of the other posts in the forum (or she'd have seen the bisexuality post).

If she does post a response to this then I'm really sorry MaStUrBaTiOn LaYdEe, but I get the feeling we won't hear any more from her in this thread.