Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Nick Heidfeld gets Williams Race Drive

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Reports here and here

So Nick Heidfeld is given the Williams race drive along side Mark Webber next season. For some reason I don't like Pizzonia so I'm glad Heidfeld got it. Maybe it's because Webber and Pizzonia don't get a long... I don't know.

So anyway all of the top teams have sorted out there drivers. Where everyone is going is here

I really do hope it will be a good season, It will be interesting at least because a lot of people have moved around.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ooh go sauber! lol you all know by now my villeneuve obsession is unhealthy!

I'm sure they confirmed someone over the radio today for jordan but I prob misheard.
    Jowolvo wrote:
    ooh go sauber! lol you all know by now my villeneuve obsession is unhealthy!

I'm sure they confirmed someone over the radio today for jordan but I prob misheard.

Theres a story about that here

It's not 100% confirmed but it looks like Narain Karthikeyan may be joining Jordan, which would make him Indians first ever Formula 1 driver.
    I think it was confirmed on the radio today so yay, formula one gets even more culture. Think there will be a potential for ever having an indian grand prix-wonder if they have the facilities?

I do get worried about the amount of new tracks coming on though-less euro ones and more far and exotic. I dunno-maybe I'm stuck in the past!