Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Phazed Out @ The Edge Nottingham 26/02/05 Hardstyle, NRG, Sam Punk

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
After the success of our re-launch at The Edge in Nottingham, we bring you our next instalment of madness with some exciting acts.

New to the Phazed Out crew is DJ Corbzy a young and exciting prospect for the future, already turning heads at nights such as Premonition in Plymouth, his style of Hard Trance is sure to win over the crowds.

Next sees Sean Demaine our resident with his own brand of Hardstyle and a true crowd pleaser, sure to prepare everyone ready for the arrival of our weapon of choice, Sam Punk.

The German Hardstyle DJ and Producer. Sam who has had global success with his releases is making his first of hopefully many appearances for Phazed Out. This is Hardstyle at it’s finest.

A new year sees a new label "Corrupted Recordings" bring new upcoming talent to the forefront alongside established artists.

You can expect the dirty,gritty sounds of NRG, Hard House and Techno to be prominent from these guys. 26th Feb sees them host the 2nd room at Phazed out @ The Edge in Nottingham for their launch.

Lineup includes Sam Hudson (aka Masmada) bringing his style that has been at the forefront of the big labels (Vicious Circle/Nukleuz/Deprivation)along with NooNoo from Titanium trax (Of Razors Fame)

Supported by all the corrupted DJ's - Jeff Sealey, TimC, Flymo & Jon Stanley. It promises to be quite a night, be warned! you will be well and truly corrupted!

Also featuring the Phazed Out Dancers and Hostesses and Official Photographer. Both rooms having their own unique decor.

Main Room 'Visions'

Sam Punk (Steel Records/Hardbeatz CD Series)
www.sampunk.com
www.hardbeatz.com

Sean Demaine (Phazed Out/Rampage)

DJ Corbzy (Premonition/Phazed Out)

Second Room Hosted by Corrupted Recordings
www.corrupted-recordings.com

Sam Hudson (Masmada - Deprivation/Nukleuz/Vicious Circle)

NooNoo (Titanium Trax)

Flymo (Titanium Trax, Corrupted Recordings)

TimC (Corrupted Recordings)

Jeff Sealey (Corrupted Recordings)

Jon Stanley(Discipline/Corrupted Recordings)

Time: 10pm til late
Entry: NUS/Guestlist £5 On the door £7
Dress Code: Smart clubwear Jeans & Trainers ok

www.edgenightclub.co.uk
www.phazedout.com

Info line: 07910 266213
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Nice one, i'll get posting this on other boards
  • Options
    right that's it me n me mates r comin. it's pretty local too ;) i'll pm u when i get chance
  • Options
    i should be there too, went to the openign night and had a wikid time :)
  • Options
    not long to go now!!!!!!

anyone else comin along???

there will b giveaways in the corrupted room as well (records, mix cds etc.....)

GO ON, U KNOW U WANT 2!!!! :thumb: