Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

cocaine or speed?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The other day my friend and I bought $80 worth of what we thought was coke. Although it was clearly not $80 worth, we weren't about to argue with the dealer. We figured it was just great quality. Not so :(
We cut up two big lines later-on and proceded to blow them. Firstly, the drip was really strong, and i usually dont get a drip from coke. Secondly, it failed to numb my nose or my mouth. The effects were similar to that of cocaine, except that I sudden felt really tired after the effects wore off.
The powder smelled and looked like coke, but I'm, thinking that because of the lack of numbing (even when i rubbed it on my gums) that it was speed.
Does any one know what it could have been coz i really dont think it was coke??? Possibly was this a scam to get money out of two girls coz speed is cheaper than coke? :confused:

Feckin dealers....

Comments

• Options
    it does sound like you were ripped off... what did it look like?
  • Options
    It looks very similar to coke, but less shiny. And it had a few larger rocks, different to the coke that i usually get, which has either one BIG rock, or very little ones... hmm?? Any ideas?
  • Options
    No one can tell you what you got for sure, unless it's tested in a lab.
    From your description it really doesn't sound like coke, it could have just been 90% baking soda and 10% whatever else after all..
  • Options
    RIPPED OFF!!
  • Options
    I was just told that it was been heroin mixed with coke. Is this possible too? If it was, someone is going to pay... thats f*cked up!
  • Options
    although it is possible to insuffilate heroin, combining the two to sell is very unlikely. After all, from what you describe it sounds like you got neither of the two drugs you say you got.... I think it would be wise to research these drugs for your own education, effects wise etc..

Why not sample what you are going to buy next time, saves cash and being ripped off.
  • Options
    Originally posted by SOPH1A
    I was just told that it was been heroin mixed with coke. Is this possible too? If it was, someone is going to pay... thats f*cked up!
    not a chance of you being THAT lucky!
    besides ...it would have to be medical heroin or chinese heroin as the other stuff isn't water soluble so won't work up your snozzle.
    medical heroin in america is virtualy non existant and the price and demand for chinese heroin means no one is going to be giving it away ...
  • Options
    Sounds like it was just bunk. The 'high' which you felt was probably the dopamine and adrenaline response to the standard stimuli of cutting up a line.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    not a chance of you being THAT lucky!
    besides ...it would have to be medical heroin or chinese heroin as the other stuff isn't water soluble so won't work up your snozzle.
    medical heroin in america is virtualy non existant and the price and demand for chinese heroin means no one is going to be giving it away ...

Maybe so, but heroin is cheaper than coke here.... near NYC where I sometimes get it from you can get a pyramid (a third of a gram) for TEN DOLLARS, and the same bag of heroin is only eight dollars. I guess the dealers still make their money back when the person who buys the heroin comes back for more... and more.
  • Options
    Maybe so, but heroin is cheaper than coke here.... near NYC where I sometimes get it from you can get a pyramid (a third of a gram) for TEN DOLLARS, and the same bag of heroin is only eight dollars. I guess the dealers still make their money back when the person who buys the heroin comes back for more... and more.

heroin is cheaper than coke everywhere my dear, he's on about chinese heroin which i haven't got a clue about myself but sounds interesting, it's more expensive than your average street heroin and coke if i'm not mistaken.
  • Options
    heroin is cheaper than coke the world over but ...new york coke is between 8 and 12% pure where english heroin and most of europe is between 40% and 70% pure!
    but it doesn't go up your nose as it's not water soluble.
  • Options

but it doesn't go up your nose as it's not water soluble.

what makes sniffable heroin an exception then
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    what makes sniffable heroin an exception then
    water soluble heroin is made differently than brown.
    brown is manufactured for smoking ...it's powerful but cheap.
    junkies get round it by dissolving it in acid ...vinegar lemon juice etc. if they want to shoot it up.
    medical heroin ...bp heroin ...british pharmacutical ...is water soluble and can be snorted or injected but not smoked. but even water soluble heroin cannot be very pleasant up your snot box as it would be very claggy ...block your nose for a while and i pressume you'd be wiping most of it off your face as it runs down!
    chinese heroin ...aggghhhh ...so rare ...so beautiful ...long long time since i've been involved ...it comes sometimes in rocks ...or flakes por biscuity looking or just fine white powder ...the only names i can remember are china white and elephant ...very powerful hit ...expensive. not sure how it is manufactured differently than the others to make it so nice but i'm sure google could probably tell you.
  • Options

chinese heroin ...aggghhhh ...so rare ...so beautiful ...long long time since i've been involved ...it comes sometimes in rocks ...or flakes por biscuity looking or just fine white powder ...the only names i can remember are china white and elephant ...very powerful hit ...expensive. not sure how it is manufactured differently than the others to make it so nice but i'm sure google could probably tell you.

heroin must be one of the most tempting drugs ever, i know i'll never take it but would u be alright if you did it just once, i know you don't get addicted straight away but is it really that good that you just keep doing it until u get addicted.
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    heroin must be one of the most tempting drugs ever, i know i'll never take it but would u be alright if you did it just once, i know you don't get addicted straight away but is it really that good that you just keep doing it until u get addicted.
    it's not that simple mate ...it takes weeks of daily use to get addicted but ...i think the first time i took the stuff i had the feeling of ...at last i'm home ...so warm ...so safe ...so beautiful ...
    so you could say i was smitten the very first kiss even though not addicted.
  • Options
    Thanks for the info :)

Just a warning to all those thinking about heroin and combining it with any thing...PLEASE BE CAREFUL: my friend overdosed on heroin, cocaine and coedine. The papers said that according to her boyfriend who was with her at the time (also my ex-boyfriend) she snorted the heroin thinking it was coke, then proceded to also take the coedine and cocaine. Unfortunatly, after being on a ventilator for a day, she passed away. She was 16.

I'm not trying to preach as that would be totally hypocritical of me, but just be aware.

:heart:R.I.P. Samantha Lauren Dolan, 9.25.87-3.7.04
  • Options
    Rolly, the heroin situation on the West coast of the US is quite different, if you head towards Oregon and Canada virtually all the heroin will be white, from Thailand and Maynmar.

But, having said that the South Americans are getting involved in heroin too now and their stuff comes from the Afgan/Hindu Kush strain so one can safely assume that it will be brown.

And of course there is whats termed as tar, which is like the 'brown' here only less refined.
  • Options
    Youd know if it was speed because speed hurts to snort. It wouldnt just be a case of it not numbing. I think your "coke" was cut with glucose which would give you a sugar rush, but wear off quick, making you tired.
    Did your coke taste sweeter than usual?
  • Options
    She should contact the drugs ombudsman.

Should get full money back and have him struck off.

Don't mention it.
  • Options
    yea i wish it was that easy to get my money back. This guy already owes me $40. Its such a dirty dirty game :mad:

Thanks for the help anyway. I passed on the good deed and sold some of what i had left for a lower price.
  • Options
    Priceless!
  • Options
    yea i wish it was that easy to get my money back. This guy already owes me $40. Its such a dirty dirty game :mad:

Thanks for the help anyway. I passed on the good deed and sold some of what i had left for a lower price.

I sincerly hope you didn't sell it as coke, and you told them it was bunk gear! After all you're just as bad as whoever sold it to you if you're doing the same thing as him/her...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Andy_Booth
    Priceless!
    yet worthless!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Nash
    I sincerly hope you didn't sell it as coke, and you told them it was bunk gear! After all you're just as bad as whoever sold it to you if you're doing the same thing as him/her...
    yeah right!:lol:
  • Options
    No i sold it for half the price i got it at as weak coke, cuz there may as well have been some coke in it, just not a lot. I'm not trying to make a lot of money out of this obviously.
  • Options
    I see now. You posted on here wondering whether or not it was coke. Got reassured it may be and sold it so.

One thing's for sure, you couldn't make it up!
  • Options
    could be ritalin

:lol::o great snort and sex