Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Can someone please advise???

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've only been with my boyfriend for about 3 months but I already feel like im too comitted. I don't understand. I've been in a 2 year relationship with a girl before and that went fine, we even ended on good terms but this is my very first boyfriend. I love being with him and he even said he loved me last night, but I'm not sure I want to be with him. If I try to talk to him about it he gets quite emotional and I don't want to end up breaking his heart only..........I think I'm not ready for all the hate I'm being dealt for being with a guy. I love the security of being in a relationship with someone like him and he's my best friend, but I can't handle the predjudice I'm facing. I'm not strong enough. :no:

Please advise someone, I'm kinda lost..........

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    maybe it's because you moved from a girlfriend to a boyfriend and now you feel dirty.
    maybe it's because you moved from a girlfriend to a boyfriend and now you feel dirty.

That was most likely mocking, but thanks anyway. :)
    Are you a dude or a bird?
    MoonRat wrote:
    Are you a dude or a bird?

dude
    I think that it doesn't matter what you do you are going to face prejudice for dating a dude, some people just don't understand.

So the big questions are, do you really love him?
    Do you really care what other people think if it really is love?
    Are you going to go for the rest of your life denying yourself love because it is frowned upon by other people?

I think you should probably just take a short break and see how you feel when there is no pressure on you.
    Nichobo wrote:
    I think that it doesn't matter what you do you are going to face prejudice for dating a dude, some people just don't understand.

So the big questions are, do you really love him?
    Do you really care what other people think if it really is love?
    Are you going to go for the rest of your life denying yourself love because it is frowned upon by other people?

I think you should probably just take a short break and see how you feel when there is no pressure on you.

Hey thanks, that really helps a lot. I don't think I love him, it's too soon and if I say it I want to be sure. I just remember being happier with a girl. I wonder what I should do. Maybe I will go on a break and think and then see what happens. Thanks darlin **hug** :thumb:
    :heart: hugs straight back at ya sweet cheeks - Good luck