Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Split Lip and Hair??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
one of two things...
1. Any ideas how to get rid of cracks in my lips by sat????? (Alton Towers Fault)
2. Pubic Hair....again how much? just on the top coz i like to keep the pussy bit clean shaven.......

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kat:
    one of two things...
    1. Any ideas how to get rid of cracks in my lips by sat????? (Alton Towers Fault)
    2. Pubic Hair....again how much? just on the top coz i like to keep the pussy bit clean shaven.......

Ok i know this is prob a bit blunt.. which lips? .. if its the ones on ur face try vaseline..i cant believ i even asked but u know, i had 2 check!

Erm i dont really understand what u want 2know on Q2.. i think im just being stupid.

xx

• Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Posts: 2,822 Boards Guru
    Originally posted by Treetops:
    Ok i know this is prob a bit blunt.. which lips? .. if its the ones on ur face try vaseline..i cant believ i even asked but u know, i had 2 check!

Erm i dont really understand what u want 2know on Q2.. i think im just being stupid.

xx

rofl, sorry i shouldnt laugh! but i guess it is the sex board...

yeah vaseline, i use palmers cocoa butter lip balm which i think is brilliant, its not a bad price compared to the rest either, considering how nice it is!!

as for the second question, i think its a matter of preference. maybe trim the top a bit to make it look a bit tidier?

Burn baby burn!