Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

embarassing js before coming

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I sometimes pee a little before i come. I'm female+thought urinary tube stopped any liquid travelling when aroused yet this can happen to me. I find it disgusting+am really scared itl happen when im with my bf+that will js be really nasty! can anyone help?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have heard that this can happen when a womans g spot is stimulated.
    Hi don't worry about it, unfortunately due to the fact that our tubes aren't used for the same things this can happen, but for guys its different because they are one in the same. If he is munching I would say warn him first though, he may not appreciate that, but I suppose you would need to ask a guys opinion on that one.
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    I have heard that this can happen when a womans g spot is stimulated.
    yea, iv heard that too. its just it happens when i mastubate+am only stimulating my clit so i cant see any relation to g spot. when my bf fingers me thou i think he might stimulate g spot cos i feel i need the loo but its different from when its me on my clit.because i get this feeling when hes fingering me im really worried thatl make me piss too+i really dont wana cos itl be gross+i ts not the most attractive of things!
    when i touch my g spot i feel like i need to pee too - so kinda afraid that i will when im with my bf. dont get the feelings when im just touching my clit.

do many girls have the same prob??