Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Girls: how do you show it?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How do you show that you like a bloke? I know, us guys aren't simple at all either, but I wouldn't like this to grow into that kind of discussion. Simply put: what are the general signs that a girl likes a bloke in a romantic way?

Thank you in advance,
nmrmak

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hello! :wave:

Emmmm......well for me personally, if i really liked someone, I would prob go red everytime i saw him! Unless i was drunk, then i would jus talk to him about everything & anything & sooner or later i'd know if there was any chemistry!

But Generally, I think most girls show that they like someone if they keep agreeing with everything they say & laugh at their jokes even if they don't get them.....I suppose they jus act really nice towards them & might get a little flirty. :flirt:

Hope that helps! Xx

Ps. Why so interested if u don't mind me askin?
    they all touch their hair and giggle
    Catch his eyes a lot, smile *softly* lots at him, seem overally interested in every captivating word that comes out of his mouth. If I smile across at someone I like, if they smile back, I tend to look down in an embarrassed way yet still smiling and maybe look back...! I also tend to smile then really badly conceal it with my hand whilst looking around a little more uncomfortably. I know me quite well due to liking one bloke for so damn long, I knew exactly what he made me do whenever I saw him - wanting his attention and yet being too shy to sustain it. Really open body posture, I stand very straight, head up and carry myself tall to sleeken my body line...wow...I must be really sad BUT in my defence it's like, reflections on what my current bf said he used to love me doing when flirting with him before we hooked up. When talking to him I tended to be close to his face, looking at his eyes very intently. I've seen many of my friends do similar things - wringing hands, generally fiddling with hair and clothes and face!

Malt xxx :D
    They talk about you to their friends. As above eye contact is an obvious one too.
    ...Ps. Why so interested if u don't mind me askin?
    Well, I'll be going out with a girl in some time, and I'd like to be able to distinguish friendliness from affection. I don't have much experience (actually, none) so i don't want to make a move if it's too early or inappropriate. Hell, i don't even know what kind of move i could make.
    Don't think about it too much or u won't be able to relax & enjoy urself if ur looking for signs!

Trust me, you'll know if it's a good time to make a move.....if you feel the chemisty, then go for it.

Just see wat happens, try not to plan ahead or u'll go mad!

Best of luck anyway hun Xx

Ps. She's a lucky girl to have someone worry this much about whether she'll like you or not! :)
    Lol, i get that a lot... Things like "you're a caring guy" etc. The way I see it, it's great in a relationship, but girls aren't attracted to caring guys, but more to bad boys (just my experience, i might be very wrong). If they see that you're after them, they'll act cool around you, and just try to show that they are not "easy". That keeps confusing me...
    If I got a chance with him, I jus' playfight a little, or slap their ass or maybe tickle... then again, I do that to some of my friends.

If I'm sitting next to them I lean in and snuggle.
    It's not true that girls are attracted to the bad guys either. Maybe the scummy ones from council estates who like to get driven around in some guys blinged up nova, but not the nice respectable ones, who have some degree of intelligence, and some future.

Girls always playfight with me. Sometimes i think i'm too harsh back.
    Mist wrote:
    they all touch their hair and giggle
    :thumb:
    Beat them up :|
    blush and talk shit.
    It's not true that girls are attracted to the bad guys either. Maybe the scummy ones from council estates who like to get driven around in some guys blinged up nova, but not the nice respectable ones, who have some degree of intelligence, and some future.

Girls always playfight with me. Sometimes i think i'm too harsh back.

Bullshit, I'm not scummy or from a council estate and I love a bit of rough. I can't get attracted to a pussy metrosexual, if I wanna go out with something effeminate I'll date a girl because at least women know what they're doing.

Otherwise, I like my piercings, tattoos, wild hair, stubbles, muscles ect
    but girls aren't attracted to caring guys, but more to bad boys
    I'd prefer someone who was caring TBH!
    ...doesn't always happen though
    otter wrote:
    I'd prefer someone who was caring TBH!
    ...doesn't always happen though
    But would you prefer it just on paper or for real?
    Hey there, have a look at this web site http://seduction.howtousebodylanguage.com/
    maybe that will help. but most of this kind of stuff you should be able to pick up on a subcon level, Good luck :heart:
    Nichobo wrote:
    Hey there, have a look at this web site http://seduction.howtousebodylanguage.com/
    maybe that will help. but most of this kind of stuff you should be able to pick up on a subcon level, Good luck :heart:
    Thanks for the spam.
    Nichobo wrote:
    Thanks for the best wishes, but the site is commercial.
    Try this link instead... not much can be found I don't think
    Sorry, wrong link, having really bad day today!! ;o(
    You don't have a girlfriend, do you? Can't imagine why... :rolleyes:
    Nichobo wrote:
    Sorry, wrong link, having really bad day today!! ;o(
    Hey, no hard feelings :wave:
    nmrmak wrote:
    Hey, no hard feelings :wave:
    You know, I'm still puzzled as to why you don't have a girlfriend. You're the nicest guy I've spoken to on these forums. I can't understand why women aren't chasing after you! :)
    stargalaxy wrote:
    You know, I'm still puzzled as to why you don't have a girlfriend. You're the nicest guy I've spoken to on these forums. I can't understand why women aren't chasing after you! :)

SO TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT!!
    I was raised to be nice to people :) Maybe I'm too nice? Maybe girls don't actually like nice guys?
    nmrmak wrote:
    I was raised to be nice to people :) Maybe I'm too nice? Maybe girls don't actually like nice guys?
    I don't know, but they bloody well should! I can't stand women saying "I want to be with a bad guy". Yeah, I'm sure every woman wants to be with a man who cheats on her, flirts with everything that breathes or worse. :rolleyes: I honestly don't understand women...
    nmrmak wrote:

I hope that this is not true! I really would like a nice guy... bastards are so easy to find!!
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I don't know, but they bloody well should! I can't stand women saying "I want to be with a bad guy". Yeah, I'm sure every woman wants to be with a man who cheats on her, flirts with everything that breathes or worse. :rolleyes: I honestly don't understand women...
    If this brings you any relief: They don't understand us either.
    Nichobo wrote:
    I hope that this is not true! I really would like a nice guy... bastards are so easy to find!!
    Some of us are bastards, yes. But I'm nice. Well, I try to be! :naughty:
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Some of us are bastards, yes. But I'm nice. Well, I try to be! :naughty:

Really nice to meet you in that case... :flirt: