Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Giving head with 'the clap'

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone!

Gonna make this as short as possible......

Basically, there's a chance that myself & bf have chlamydia, havn't got any results back yet but on anti biotics to treat it now, my bf still needs to get checked out tho.....

Just wondering if it's ok to give a bj if he does? I was told not to have sex until we;re both clear but do you think we could if we used a condom?

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers :)

Sweetiebabe Xx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My advice would be to abstain until you both know that the infection is out of both your bodies, and if that's what you've been told then I'd stick to it. If you really feel that you have to give him a blow job, then a condom is a must, but I'd follow the advice you've been given in this case.
    I always thought clap was gonorrhoea but I don't know anyone under 40 who uses that term anyway.

What do you think you should do? Swallow semen infected with chlamydia or wait till the antibiotics have cleared up the infection?

Honestly, they give this advice for a reason. :rolleyes:
    Thanks for your replies......

I meant to ask if I could have sexual intercourse if i used a condom?

That way the infected semen wouldn't be touching me?

It's not that big of a deal if i cant anyway.....was jus curious!

Sweetiebabe Xx
    Condoms can split. Take cold showers.
    Not really worth the risk is it!!

When you both get the all clear it'll be even better cos you've been waiting!
    Kentish wrote:
    I always thought clap was gonorrhoea
    Thats what I thought too. I was wondering how anyone would even possibly consider giving head to someone with that.
    I was told not to have sex until we;re both clear
    how long would it be until you're in the clear ? ... if it's not long, then take the advice you've been given ... and abstain from sex inc. oral sex for a while.
    doctors and nurses tell u to abstain for a reason. listen to them. it will only be a couple of weeks i should think.
    u said you havent got the results back yet but you're already on antibiotics...does this seem strange to anyone else? you usually wait for the results then take them...what if you havent got it? you're taken antibiotics for nothing then ...and thats not good cos it batters your own immune sysytem. strange.
    they do tend to give out the anti biotics as standard, before results. odd i know!