You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Valintines day

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
What are you getting your lovers for valintines day?

I was gonna get my bf a lovers night in kit which has:- Handcuffs, Lover's Dice, Kamasutra leaflet, Feather and Blindfold

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    What are you getting your lovers for valintines day?

I was gonna get my bf a lovers night in kit which has:- Handcuffs, Lover's Dice, Kamasutra leaflet, Feather and Blindfold

I have no clue what my lad is getting me. I think I'll get him that new bass he wanted. I found one second hand. Not very romantic but what do you expect? I'm a bloke. :thumb:
    I don't know what i am going to do, and if i did i couldn't post about it :-p

but anyway.. prob a meal or and a present. depends on money
  • littlemissylittlemissy knit chick Posts: 9,972
    I'll probably get him a cow ;)
    I'll probably get him a cow ;)
    Don't have a cow man. ;)
  • littlemissylittlemissy knit chick Posts: 9,972
    Kentish wrote:
    Don't have a cow man. ;)

:p
    we don't usually bother
    I may be purchasing an eeyore for the purposes of giving.
    This all depends on my money situation.

Which means, more than likely, nothing.
    Film, meal and then a nice night out if i could ;)
    Rooster_D wrote:
    I think I'll get him that new bass he wanted.

no fair :thumb: wish I had more money... I love buying my gf stuff :)

as for valentines, it has to be:

red rose, gorgeous card, and a romantic meal :heart:

and as for the being a guy thing and not being romantic, I love it hehe :blush:
    Replicant wrote:
    no fair :thumb: wish I had more money... I love buying my gf stuff :)

as for valentines, it has to be:

red rose, gorgeous card, and a romantic meal :heart:

and as for the being a guy thing and not being romantic, I love it hehe :blush:

Aww, well I don't know about you but I find girls to be much more traditionaly romantic! I just think I'm more practical. In fact, I could use some advice on the topic of :heart:
    I don't know :( . He keeps saying "Babe, what shall we do for valentines day" and it's like...I dunnoooo! Mind you...Ann Summers nurse's uniform...might be in the running for a kinky purchase...! Bless my kinky bitch tits...he mentions every now and again and I never know when to take him seriously dammit!

BUT...ggrr it's annoying. I mean a meal would be nice for sure. He's different from other blokes I've been with - I'm not sure as to buy him anything or whether we're gonna go out and do anything and sometimes I feel rude just asking out front "We buyin stuff?"

Malt xxx
    nothing.

:)
    My 21st Valentines day alone..... :eek2:
    my first proper valentines! by proper i mean i have someone to celebrate it with :) im only getting him a DVD+majorly scribbled over card but i did all the personal+creative stuff for xmas so im being lazy this time. Saw the lovers night kit but chose against since i think id be giving off mixed signals since hes more physical than i am+i seem to keep telling to chill it a bit
    Dunno yet we were supposed to be going to the snowdome, i've not really thought abaout presents may just cook him something nice, seeing as i don't have much money now anyway cause i gave him, well loaned £700 for a new car, i think thats a present enough :p