Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mr. "Bloody Africa"

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ah shame, Africa bores Sir Bob "profoundly"....

Perhaps its time he did a Paula or, even a Michael, leaving the £30 million he made off the suffering of Africa to Africans.

That'd be nice :)

Comments

• Options
    Mr. Africa:
    mandela_salute.jpg
  • Options
    Mr. Africa:
    mandela_salute.jpg

Welcome back Dan Brown.....
  • Options
    Is this the Danny boy character chancing his luck yet again free? Wasn't he one of the crowd that called for the hanging of Nelson Mandela at one point, him and his ilk at least...
  • Options
    No. I'm the one who dared to express a different view in an apparent neo-trotskyite dictatorship.
    br.gif
  • Options
    Is this the Danny boy character chancing his luck yet again free? Wasn't he one of the crowd that called for the hanging of Nelson Mandela at one point, him and his ilk at least...

I'm pretty sure it be the recently banned Dan Brown. And just so people know, the picture he linked to came from the url -

bnp.org.uk/images/newsarchive9/mandela_salute.jpg

Ho humm, tiddly tum.......
  • Options
    type Communist nelson mandela into google news.
    infact i'll save you effort
    http://news.google.co.uk/news?q=communist%20nelson%20mandela&svnum=100&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&sa=N&tab=in
    Now scroll down, to erm about the 14th result.

It's amazing what you can find when you know where to look.
  • Options
    If you knew anything about South African politics you'd know Mandela wasn't the hearty communist you make him out to be, but rather exploiting as much world support as possible, and if that included the Soviet Union then so be it. In the 1960s the exiles were desperate for international support and the USSR just happened to be a more active ally than the Western world in the fight against apartheid.
  • Options
    type Communist nelson mandela into google news.
    infact i'll save you effort
    http://news.google.co.uk/news?q=communist%20nelson%20mandela&svnum=100&hl=en&lr=&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&sa=N&tab=in
    Now scroll down, to erm about the 14th result.

It's amazing what you can find when you know where to look.

Nelson Mandela a communist?

So how come his government was neo-liberal?

Let me check this.

Step 1) Type communist nelson mandela in to google news .......

Step 2) Scroll down to number 14......

Step 3) Even though you're looking for an image, don't search google images, the picture isn't there

Step 4) post up photo from bnp site.......

Step 5) Act innocent.....

Do you usually look for images in the 14th article of a google news search.

Me thinks you doth tell porkies.

:yes:
  • Options
    No i remember seeing it when i was reading the BNP site, but couldn't remember what article it was in. Remembering Googles determination to allow Free Speech for all on the internet i figured that the article had to feature the words communist, and nelson mandela. I also knew that google (honourably) considers news printed by the BNP as news, and that i could find the picture i required in google news.

Maybe the picture isn't in google images, because of the sheer volume of images those keywords would produce, and i doubt you looked through every one if you even looked at all.

That picture is unequivocal evidence that Mr. Africa is infact vile scum.
  • Options
    That picture is unequivocal evidence that Mr. Africa is infact vile scum.

Oh, so you remeber reading a bnp website. Thats okay then.....

And remind me how a picture of Mandela standing next to Joe Slovo (SACP) under a SACP flag proves that he is "infact vile scum"

Cos I'm just not making the connection.

Clearly you agree wiuth the BNP on this one though.......

ETA btw there are a mere 31 google images under 'communist nelson mandela' and yours isn't one of them.

Twat.
  • Options
    who said that it went in inverted commas?
  • Options
    Well she's quoting you, as I assume she doesn't hold your same judgement. That's sort of the point of inverted commas...
  • Options
    who said that it went in inverted commas?

Nobody my racist 'friend' - the point of the commas was to distinguish the search term from the rest of the text.....
  • Options
    I see, then i must withdraw my point. I thought you typed it with the commas into google, which would automatically reduce the number of results.

Why this image is not on the search i wouldn't like to hazard a guess at. I doubt the BNP would fabricate such a thing though.
  • Options
    I doubt the BNP would fabricate such a thing though.

yea i'd also doubt the BNP fabricating anything to make anyone from the black commnity look wrong, them being upholders of racial rights and all :rolleyes:
  • Options
    You people believe Michael Moores fabrications, and yet apparently see through the 'fabrications' of the BNP.
  • Options
    You people believe Michael Moores fabrications, and yet apparently see through the 'fabrications' of the BNP.

Heh, well spotted. We're all actually the same person.

:wave:
  • Options

i've said many times on this i think he's a dick but he gave facts and backed them up, i took my own view from them facts, the BNP on the other hand will go into conventions and tell stories how blacks and asians are not human, you're the fool for believing it.
  • Options
    I didn't say i did believe it. However they are also quite dab at handing out statistics. here's 2:

1. More people attend mosques on Friday in the UK, then the collective amount of people who attend churches of england, wales, and scotland on Sundays.

2. For the first time Mohammed has made it into the top 20 list of Baby Names.

backed up by the office of national statistics, and much more can now be found with the coming into operation of the Freedom Of Information act.

I'm sorry if i'm grouping you collectively. I have a bad habit of doing that.
  • Options
    I didn't say i did believe it. However they are also quite dab at handing out statistics. here's 2:

1. More people attend mosques on Friday in the UK, then the collective amount of people who attend churches of england, wales, and scotland on Sundays.

2. For the first time Mohammed has made it into the top 20 list of Baby Names.

backed up by the office of national statistics, and much more can now be found with the coming into operation of the Freedom Of Information act.

I'm sorry if i'm grouping you collectively. I have a bad habit of doing that.

and what, what has that got to do with anything whatsoever, i don't like your agenda, whats wrong with muslims being proud of their religion, are you some sort of exclusionist or something.
  • Options
    Those facts, are just to show that, i don't recall who it was that said that everything the BNP says are shock stories told in the back of pubs (or something like that)

Yes, that's exactly what I am. An exclusionist. Keep what's good in your walls, and keeps what bad in their walls.
  • Options
    Those facts, are just to show that, i don't recall who it was that said that everything the BNP says are shock stories told in the back of pubs (or something like that)

Yes, that's exactly what I am. An exclusionist. Keep what's good in your walls, and keeps what bad in their walls.

I don't want to be kept in the same walls as you.

If you were a reflective sort of human being, then you might find that race doesn't determine whether one is "good" or "bad".

But I'm increasingly torn between two competing explanations for you:

1) Rather dim, racist plonker.

2) Rather clever troll.

Ho hum ..........

And it seems that you do have some idea that theres "good" and "bad" within racial groups.
    It's not true that girls are attracted to the bad guys either. Maybe the scummy ones from council estates who like to get driven around in some guys blinged up nova, but not the nice respectable ones, who have some degree of intelligence, and some future.

Fuck me, you're even prejudiced against some makes of car.....

I fail to see how anyone could possibly disagree with the inference that women from council estates lack intelligence ........

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Well it's upto what you think.
    I'm just trolling with you really. I like to say things that are alot more extreme than i think to incite arguments. I suppose it's good to argue from different viewpoints.
    I won't lie and say to you that grimsby is a shining example of ethnic diversity, because it's not. There's national front stickers on every lampost. However i have asian friends at grammar school training to become doctors, and i have white friends who i went to school with, burderned with children, or in drug rehab, so perhaps that says alot.

Inflammatory views are exactly that though. I like arguing from their perspective.
    I'd like to add that i am a member of the conservative party, not the BNP, or any other right wing party. I chose the conservative party, because i don't agree with hardly any of the libdems policies, and i don't think having a government for any long period of a time is a good thing. Conservatives will make a real difference, and it's time for change.

I am sorry if i have actually offenced anyway. I'm just jesting with you, you rise to it too easily.

..and a picture of the ambassador for black people standing under a communist banner, i mean come on it was too perfect for a right wing argument.
  • Options
    we can't do nothing but take you serious, how can we see what your tone was in those statements?
  • Options
    Well i tried to end it with little jabs at my own comments.

Very very few people actually think like that. And i'd say that includes those who are in the BNP.
  • Options
    Conservatives will make a real difference, and it's time for change.

hmm according to The American Heritage College Dictionary;

-Conservative: Favoring traditional views and values; tending to oppose change.

-Conservatism: The inclination, esp. in politics, to maintain the existing or traditional order.

oh yeah you sound like the type to shake things up a bit. :yeees: