Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

In Uni, having sex with people of different nationalities

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what do u ppl feel about it ?
lately ive been on a spanish trail..any of u felt this?
any people u would/would not have sex with ?
Not being racial, just a bit curious

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think that it's 50% wrong.

Really, I don't get your question.
    Ten wrote:
    what do u ppl feel about it ?
    lately ive been on a spanish trail..any of u felt this?
    any people u would/would not have sex with ?
    Not being racial, just a bit curious
    you are stupid!
    Um not sure wher thats goin......

Sleep with who you want!
    different races dont bother me, only the fact that you are cheapening yourself by sleeping around
    I dunno, I tend to find that some European lads present themselves better than British lads do. I mean most lads in my area either have scabies or some skin condition (it might be acne, not scabies... same difference), are scallies or are just plain rude.

I remember meeting these guys from South Africa and they were so courteous, also the Chinese are very polite and hospitable.

I don't really know a great deal of British men who seem to respect women and have manners and some degree of pride in their appearance... But hey, my town is pretty much chav-ville anyway.

I love meeting people from different countries. Some cultures are beautiful.
    I only like white guys. I'm not racist, I just don't fancy other races. I used to when I was a bit younger, I went out with 2 half cast guys (before anyone moans, they referred to themselves as half cast)
    I've been with mainly white guys, though any of my friends will tell you I have a large attraction to black men...I've never really known why seeing as my daddy is a humungo racist. I went out with someone part chinese part black...gorgeous bloke. I just get attracted to any colour person tbh. Around my college there are 2 black men in a college of 1200, and 5 chinese. My town just doesn't have a lot of mix which to me bites because I want to know different cultures and meet new people instead of the chav-monsters around here.

I found the part chinese, part black (I say that cause his mum's chinese, dad's black...) to be more confident, more passionate, my ex was a pure english gentleman...a rare breed but the times finally took hold and he turned into an insensitive using prick by the end of school where he'd transformed himself into a swearing, up himself imbicile (sp?!). Though to be on the contrary current bloke is lovely jubbly. The chinese folks I know are always polite, great listeners and gernerally sweet people. No real preference personally!

Malt xxx :)
    I've just found that i go for personality and i've never noticed different "culutures" acting differently...maybe i havent met enough!!
    In fact, i've always found that its only people from other countries, which ever colour they are, to be more letchy..(hope thats a word) thats just my experience!

Its all stereotypical-not everyone is the same. People have different values, confidence levels etc
    i like who i like :D
    VinylVicky wrote:
    I only like white guys. I'm not racist, I just don't fancy other races. I used to when I was a bit younger, I went out with 2 half cast guys (before anyone moans, they referred to themselves as half cast)

double racist :mad: :mad: :mad: ( ;) )

no i also dont fancy any other than white guys, no reason but never have, i have a hard enough time finding any bloke i like though
    i seem to mainly just find white girls attractive, some oriental as well but generally not asian or black. dunno why, just how it is with me. odd, seeing as i'm chinese.
    know a nice girl from brunei, tis very pretty
    MoonRat wrote:
    I remember meeting these guys from South Africa and they were so courteous, also the Chinese are very polite and hospitable.

I don't really know a great deal of British men who seem to respect women and have manners and some degree of pride in their appearance... But hey, my town is pretty much chav-ville anyway.

I love meeting people from different countries. Some cultures are beautiful.

Fellas from round here, can be soo up their own ass it's not even funny anymore. I remember seeing this guy at my work, he was Hungarian I think, helping his girlfriend with her coat and just thought how sweet, and realised I don't think I've ever seen a guy round my age EVER do that for a girl.
    My girlfriend's from burma. She's awesome. I have no problem with inter-culture stuff. The only trouble you might run into is religion when it comes to marriage.
    Fellas from round here, can be soo up their own ass it's not even funny anymore. I remember seeing this guy at my work, he was Hungarian I think, helping his girlfriend with her coat and just thought how sweet, and realised I don't think I've ever seen a guy round my age EVER do that for a girl.

So fuck off to Hungary then :wave:
    Doofay wrote:
    Or anywhere but the Uk :P
    Doofay wrote:

Didn't see that one coming... :-/
    Your wit astounds me!
    Char_Baby wrote:
    double racist :mad: :mad: :mad: ( ;) )
    :lol: u had me for a second!
    I'm black and i've never gone out with a black guy. Not because i don't find them attractive but on the whole they're just to arrogant. (and obviously i'm generalising here). But if anyone knows a good looking, sweet and sensitive black guy (who is straight) let me know their number PLEASE!! :thumb:
    I'm not a racist person, but I'm far less likely to find black men attractive for some reason. :chin:
    ???

your question seems very very odd to me. Why does it matter what race the people you are sleeping with are, as long as you are protected. As far as i'm concerned the fact that you have to put 'i'm not being racial' is your trying to justify to yourself and everyone else that you obviously view other races differently then you view your own. Look up racism in the dictionary, you don't have to be hitler to be concidered racist.