Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

What kind of drunk are you?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

I'm usually an emotional drunk, but I think tonight I've had enough to be quite tipsy, and I neevr often just get to the tipsy stage, so I quite like it.

Drunk people are nice :)

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    im a happy drunk, its very rare that i get all emotional and upset. basically give me a couple of drinks and all i want to do is dance, be it round my house or in a club. im one of those people that you see dancing on an empty dance floor in a club early on, but after a couple of drinks i really couldnt care less if anyone thinks i look like a loon dancing round on my own lol i think it comes with working in an all night rave that didnt fill up until about 1 and i started at 8.30.
    Depends on how much i've drank, i'm usually fine but if i'm really drunk and someone annoys me i'd get very pissed off but wouldn't go around starting fights for no reason if you know what i mean.

I tend to take other substances with alcohol so i can't really judge the true effects of alcohol. pah!
    i get more emotional on e's than i wud on drink but i do talk an awful amount of shit when i'm drunk, i usually just get typsyish and have a laugh but when i get pissed i'm the type who does silly things like smash car windows and strip like a fool, wake up the next morning and regret it all.
    I'm very blunt and loud. :blush:

When I get too drunk, I take my clothes off because I get really hot. So I'm careful who I get drunk with. :o
    It all depends how I'm feeling beforehand, but I can get really sarcastic and take great pleasure in emotionally crippling people. But usually I'm just up for a giggle and some reckless fun.
    I'm usually the first one to volunteer to do something ridiculously stupid. I'm up for anything when I'm pissed, so Tim, at the meet, don't dare me to do anything life threatening, k? ;<
    I'm up for anything when I'm pissed

BUMS?
    OK OK but for the record Dirty Pints aren't always necessarily life threatening...
    OK OK but for the record Dirty Pints aren't always necessarily life threatening...

K, life threatening or just down right sick :p

And Bri, you can try all you want but you're never going to get me into bed, k?! ;<
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Depends what I've been drinking. I'm a happy drunk if I stick to cider or lager but get angry easilly if I've been drinking vodka or whisky.
    Weekender Offender 
    What kind of drunk am I? Hmmmm, just a very bad one. :yes:

A sober one

:banghead: :crying:
    I am loud and hyper drunk. If someone tells me not to do something, I normally end up trying my hardest to do it. If someone tells me not to run, I'll attempt to run....well....hobble.
    I'm very blunt and loud. :blush:

When I get too drunk, I take my clothes off because I get really hot. So I'm careful who I get drunk with. :o
    im a bit like that but....

im blunt and loud and overly happy drinking bacardi

i strip when im drunk on vodka

im all emotional and whiney when i drink whisky or mix drinks
    im a happy drunk....i laugh at EVERYTHING or im a sleepy drunk...im a total light weight so usually after a few drinks i just want my bed!

You know some people say I am a really nice person to get drunk with... So next time you wanna get drunk I'll be there!!! :eek: :naughty:
    Im loud and really hyper and i like to sing when im drunk to!
    Depends, a few units will just make me tired, once I've hit the 5-7 unit mark then I get quite lively, chatty, slurred and sloppy, then at the 10+ unit mark I normally just fall asleep.

Clean neat spirits are the best thing to get drunk on if you ask me, white rum or vodka.
    i get really open and tell people things i wouldnt normally tell them. most of the time i get really happy and laugh a lot and do crazy things. once in a while though i get emotional and cry, but thats not very often.

That's me all over.
    I wouldn't know - astonishingly, I've never been drunk. Oh, the shame...
    bongbudda wrote:
    Depends, a few units will just make me tired, once I've hit the 5-7 unit mark then I get quite lively, chatty, slurred and sloppy, then at the 10+ unit mark I normally just fall asleep.

Clean neat spirits are the best thing to get drunk on if you ask me, white rum or vodka.

well if you like to good hyper buzz i'll always recommend buckie, there's caffeine in it, spirits like vodka make me dopey and aggresive, beer is alright for a bottle or two but i wouldn't drink loads of it and alco pops, :rolleyes: fuck them.
    I thought Buckfast was only drunk by rough Scottish teens?

Its made by monks down in Devon or somewhere isnt it.
    I'm apparently a fun and happy drunk, people seem to want to look after me or cuddle me...or play games with me. I tend to laugh a lot, lose my balance a little and get schnuggly...aww... I tend to get a lot more fascinated with dumb things...and then manage to hussle up enough other drunkards to pull them in on dumb excursions and plans. 3am trip to ASDA a good 2 hours later we returned...the Asda folks were slightly bewildered, seein as I bought two face packs, a bag of maltesers and pasta for breakfast...!

Malt xxx
    bongbudda wrote:

What about rough Irish teens. :p

Yea, in Buckfast Abbey.
    bongbudda wrote:

nah, it's readily available all over ireland, it says on the bottle "Buckfast tonic wine made by the benedictine monks the term tonic wine does not imply health giving or medicinal properties who the fuck would think it would in the first place
    I am curious about the stuff actually, maybe I can track it down in London. It hasnt really got a great reputation though has it.
    Not really, you'd see mostly 'chav' people drinking it.

It's nice enough though, has a different effect than most other alcohol i have to say.

You could probably buy it from the net bong.
    I'm just a twa* when i'm drunk. Or rather that's how i always see myself. My friends just say i turn rather giggly and feminine (<-- i don't do giggling usually). I always find i get louder, more sarcastic and i just seem to talk more bollocks than usual. :thumb:
    Shogun wrote:
    What about rough Irish teens. :p

Yea, in Buckfast Abbey.
    WAAHEEEEEEEYYY :p

I'm a stupid drunk who talks too loudly and says what she wants. And I get far too flirty. And I fall over. Standard drunk behaviour then.
    Whacky drunk... a big goof. Sometimes alcohol makes me rather gay though :blush: and/or horny.