Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

wot did i do wrong!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i was with my gf other day and i started 2 finger her 4 the 1st * inever done it b4* and i knew the basics obviously but nothin was happening! she said i was in the rite place but i werent doin it rite and she wont ell me how grrrr she said i should have pushed harder but there was no where 2 push! HEEEEELPPPPPPPP! cheerz

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i wish i could help but im scared 2 let any 1 go down there yet!
    Hmmm...

I reckon there are quite a few places to push. First off is the clit which is basically just above where the actual main opening is and feels slightly harder. If you give this a little rub you usually get some response.

I've had some amazing results by putting fingers up inside... and rubbing inside as if i were trying to reach through to touch my palm (thats is my hand is coming from above). Literally noisy hip-thrusting results... so thats worth a try i 'spose. Start gentle tho, the more they squirm the harder they want it... tho be careful as it could just mean they are uncomftable.

Hope this helps!?

[This message has been edited by AwaitingFate (edited 29-11-2001).]
    Well I know I wouldnt want someone with dysentry messin about downstairs on me.
    i feel tht n e thing a boy does to you is great especially if your in love. i think you should ask your girlf wot she prefers its not fair 4 her not to. just feel aroud get to know it she soon start screaming 4 more trust me!
    Hi DG

Just do a search of the boards and you will find many answers. This question is asked very often, and the regular users get a bit bored of the same question coming up over and over again - so it's time to close the thread.