Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Greenhat speaks

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MoonRat wrote:
    Why does thesite politics and debate forum suddenly revolve around the mil.com members again? If you don't like thesite don't come here simple as. If you don't like the people then avoid them.
    It's a temporary situation, I'm sure. I just think that this site is a lot more balanced than Thanny gives it credit for, and I want other 'guests' to have a chance to see that :)

Now that I really think about it, I believe there has been a drift to the left in postings, possibly because of Iraq, but I still think the modding has been fair and impartial :thumb:
  • Options
    Yeah whatever.

It's not your place to do anything... To dictate what is balanced and what isn't. Yes we have guidelines... You breach the guidelines and your out. That's the moderators job, not anyone else.

If you want to live in a perfect little world then go make your own site, or stick to where you like. You can do a lot worse than this one.
  • Options
    cartman.gif
    Screw you, hippie!!!

;)
  • Options
    MoonRat wrote:
    So basically, you're coming here and trying to start a fight?

And no, I'm not 'captive' to my own 'narcissism...

You are being invited to ANOTHER forum, where you would find a group of posters spread over a FAR greater spectrum, than in this place. Being in this place? With SOOOOOOOOO much agreement and mutual admiration going around? HAS to be boring as hell, unless you prefer to ONLY observe to view in your mirror. And that, my little pagan, IS narcissim. Don't take my word for it... look it up in your Funk & Wagnalls... :lol:
  • Options
    Globe wrote:
    THIS site is SO FAR left wing, that you think a centrist perspective to be RADICAL right. :lol:

God forbid ANY of you be exposed to anything to the right of your beloved Che' :rolleyes:

You're in need of medical help pal.
  • Options
    Uncle Joe wrote:
    If there isn't a site called Gurn.net, there should be. The avatars alone would be worth the price of admission :D

There is www.gurn.net
  • Options
    So it wasn't a typo? I didn't think it could be with 'r' being so far from 'u' and 'n' on the keyboard. Expected more pics of Yorkshiremen with their lower lips pulled over their noses, though...
  • Options
    It's not worth signing up, there's not many posts at all, this prolly a masked spam post. Plus there are to many Americans that talk out of their arse.. as always.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    Who the fuck is Greenhat and why should I care?
    A hilarious man who used to post in here before he voluntarily decided to stop (yes, voluntarily Thanatos- you make your Commander-in-Chimp look honest by comparison).

He is a member of the US army and as such he saw himself as being in possession of the ultimate truth. He came up with some fantastic gems over the years... such as refusing to condemn any Israeli atrocities whatsoever, because apparently he could get in trouble with his free and fair country (he claimed you cannot criticise friends of the US if you're in its army, not even in a British youth message board).

As for Thanatos, I've been saying for quite a while that I am genuinely concerned for his state of mind. I see that I'm not the only one.
  • Options
    Right, enough of this, you want to advertise read the rules you signed up to.

To be perfectly honest this is becoming boring Globe, you sound like a child.
  • Options
    Uncle Joe wrote:
    The only suggestion I've heard for why he can't log in is that he changed his email address without alerting this site.

Greenhat's Email addy stayed the same for a year and a half AFTER his participation was disallowed.

Aladdin wrote:
    A hilarious man who used to post in here before he voluntarily decided to stop (yes, voluntarily Thanatos- you make your Commander-in-Chimp look honest by comparison)...

The palastinian apologist speaks. :rolleyes:

Search around, find your cajones, and then c'mon over and renew your friendship... but in a place where diversive perspectives are not banned. IF you can find those cajones.... ;)

MoonRat wrote:
    Why does thesite politics and debate forum suddenly revolve around the mil.com members again? If you don't like thesite don't come here simple as. If you don't like the people then avoid them.

Actually, Thanatos is no longer a member of mil.com; I voluntarily requested that the account be deleted.

I do not want to "avoid" the people here; I would LOVE to engage members of this forum, but in a setting where the bile might be returned in kind, WITHOUT the selective moderation and banning. If you are of the left side? Moderation is "fair and balanced. If you are on the right? Tenuous. And it has always been that way. I have never returned in kind what has been directed toward me, and even MR has spoken up on that, of his own initiative.

Come on over to a TRUE "freespeech" venue, and then run the "baby-killer" and "murderer" tripe at me and others, in the manner that is acceptable here, but... with response being allowed, rather than disallowed. ;)

Rather than "avoid" the membership here, I am inviting you to a place where the participants WANT those of divergent perspective, rather than shun and avoid them. And we have those across the full spectrum, rather than merely the spectrum of the left...
  • Options
    Globe wrote:
    The palastinian apologist speaks. :rolleyes:
    Yes, I should apologise for believing an entire people have the right to live in peace in their own country without being invaded, oppressed, displaced and murdered.

Are you on ket?
    Search around, find your cajones, and then c'mon over and renew your friendship... but in a place where diversive perspectives are not banned. IF you can find those cajones.... ;)
    Yawn.

Have you got the balls yourself to admit you have been duped by your beloved President?

Have you got the balls to apologise to me for recent comments? It wouldn't seem so... I know 'sorry' is the hardest word to say, but I managed it with you just fine... It appears you don't have the courage or balls to do such thing.

It would indeed appear that any activity or deed that cannot be achieved with the help of an assault rifle is beyond your testicular capabilities... It would be tragic if that was the case.

Incidentally, it's 'cojones'...
  • Options
    Interesting what further flagrantly adolescent bile Thanatos could possible spew, in lieu of any actual substantive content, that he doesnt already freely share here.

To think that anyone concerned with discussing issues would jump at a further opportunity to read the same childish invective ad naseum elsewhere borders on utterly pathetic.

Tell you what Thanny, join a gym and take out your unresolved neanderthilic aggressivity in a boxing ring. The highschool lockerroom level insults only serve to invoke casual amusement and pity.
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Yes, I should apologise for believing an entire people have the right to live in peace in their own country without being invaded, oppressed, displaced and murdered..

Why not address the issue in a NON-artificially supported venue, as to why the Israeli's should be held accountable, but NOT the rest of the Arab world for what their "brother" Arabs did first? ;)
    Aladdin wrote:
    Have you got the balls to apologise to me for recent comments?...

For responding to a mere portion of the invective directed towards me?

Must be YOU are the one on "ket"...

Aladdin wrote:

It would indeed appear that any activity or deed that cannot be achieved with the help of an assault rifle is beyond your testicular capabilities... It would be tragic if that was the case.

Perhaps you should direct THAT toward your beloved palestinians... but then... they prefer improvised bombs against civilian women and children, don't they?

And you don't know much about me, do you? I carried/used an M-14 in Vietnam, rather than an M-16. And I much prefer a FAL to an AK... tho with your Spanish army "expertise", I should doubt you know the difference... Spain having surrendered to al Qaeda, even surpassing France in ineptitude. :yeees:

And btw... at least I know where and how to use my heuvos, even if I cannot properly spell the word in my fifth language. Found yours, yet?

Interesting what further flagrantly adolescent bile Thanatos could possible spew, in lieu of any actual substantive content, that he doesnt already freely share here...

The definitive narcissist deigns to grace to discussion! (I am awesome! :rolleyes: ) :lol: He who claims to be "American", yet chooses as his fiefdom a covy of Lewinski-ites of Brit and Euro extract, rather than his "fellow" Americans. :rolleyes: He who embraces the buffoon Clintoon as "the greatest American president"... he who laid out the red carpet for the 11 September event by focusing on the presidential blow-job, rather than taking seriously the defense of his country.

Come join your "fellow Americans" for a change... or does it terrify you to conceive of the reckoning for your Kerry-like behavior? :yes:

lool.gif
  • Options
    Well i have just registered for the The FreeSpeech Anything Goes Forum and lets just say that the politics forum is looking a little thin on debate...

The only topic is called Exactly how gay is John Kerry?

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    God you are tiresome and boring are you not?
    Globe wrote:
    Why not address the issue in a NON-artificially supported venue, as to why the Israeli's should be held accountable, but NOT the rest of the Arab world for what their "brother" Arabs did first? ;)
    Yawn.

For responding to a mere portion of the invective directed towards me?

Must be YOU are the one on "ket"...
    Lying now are we?

Are you suggesting I started it?

Are you suggesting you didn't say I took pleasure in women being mutilated and killed for days on end, before I came home pissed one night and regrettably reduced myself to your stinking level?

I take back the ket comment... you must be on crack cocaine.

Perhaps you should direct THAT toward your beloved palestinians... but then... they prefer improvised bombs against civilian women and children, don't they?
    Yawn.
    And you don't know much about me, do you? I carried/used an M-14 in Vietnam, rather than an M-16. And I much prefer a FAL to an AK...
    As if anyone outside your deluded war games world gave a fuck about your weapon of choice :lol:

tho with your Spanish army "expertise", I should doubt you know the difference... Spain having surrendered to al Qaeda, even surpassing France in ineptitude. :yeees:
    Yawn. Is that the best you can do? :D

And btw... at least I know where and how to use my heuvos, even if I cannot properly spell the word in my fifth language. Found yours, yet?
    Do you really? It seems to me that you are incapable of doing or confronting anything much unless you have a weapon to back you up.

It doesn't sound very brave to me...
  • Options
    Well it seems to be a site for people pissed off with mil.com for various reasons and not much else. :confused:
  • Options
    Too extreme/nasty for mil.com. LOL!
  • Options
    Globe wrote:
    You are being invited to ANOTHER forum, where you would find a group of posters spread over a FAR greater spectrum, than in this place. Being in this place? With SOOOOOOOOO much agreement and mutual admiration going around? HAS to be boring as hell, unless you prefer to ONLY observe to view in your mirror. And that, my little pagan, IS narcissim. Don't take my word for it... look it up in your Funk & Wagnalls... :lol:

There is a broad range of ideals here. Oh and for the record:

nar·cis·sism
    1. Excessive love or admiration of oneself. See Synonyms at conceit.
    2. A psychological condition characterized by self-preoccupation, lack of empathy, and unconscious deficits in self-esteem
    3. Erotic pleasure derived from contemplation or admiration of one's own body or self, especially as a fixation on or a regression to an infantile stage of development.
    4. The attribute of the human psyche charactized by admiration of oneself but within normal limits.

Source

I don't see how not wanting to move to another forum is 'narcissism'... Plus all that you're writing about thesite is your opinion... You're attempting to push your ideals on us.

big·ot

One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

Two can play that game and for the record, it's all very well being big and manly on the boards, calling me 'little Pagan' or 'little' anything... If you're ever in my neck of the woods you can say it to my face. ;) Because insulting people who don't agree with you over the internet is totally macho.

:thumb:

Rock on.
  • Options
    Globe wrote:
    Why dontcha invite me on to your boards little one?

You wont will you because I know who you dickheads are...wanabee soldiers who have never seen a days combat in your entire lifes.

Spotty nosed Chickenhawks the lot of ya.

chickenhawks_logo.gif

Bastard Cowards
  • Options
    Have a nice day y'all :D
  • Options
    Have a nice day y'all :D
    I'm awaiting my conformation Email. It's taking a while.

Let's just see how superior and intellectual this board is ;)
  • Options
    Ok... Been to the other website, it includes forums such as:

The Barracks - This is the place to post everything that may be considered adult content, i.e. dirty jokes and tasteful nudes. Post nothing beyond what you might expect from Playboy; nothing hardcore.
    Long Guns - ifles, muzzleloaders, shotguns.......You get the idea.
    And...
    Hunting & Fishing - If you like to shoot it, trap it, bait it, or just photograph it.

Then there's a thread about how women should be what men want them to be, a thread asking how gay John Kerry is, one on beer and one on ethnic jokes.

Granted, if it's your cup of tea... But in all honesty thesite has some far more intellectual arguements in my opinion.
  • Options
    Why dontcha invite me on to your boards little one?

Any fucking time...
  • Options
    MoonRat wrote:
    There is a broad range of ideals here. Oh and for the record:

nar·cis·sism
    1. Excessive love or admiration of oneself. See Synonyms at conceit.
    2. A psychological condition characterized by self-preoccupation, lack of empathy, and unconscious deficits in self-esteem
    3. Erotic pleasure derived from contemplation or admiration of one's own body or self, especially as a fixation on or a regression to an infantile stage of development.
    4. The attribute of the human psyche charactized by admiration of oneself but within normal limits..

And that contradicts the premise, exactly HOW ? :confused: Seems most apropos, concerning YOU, now does it not? :thumb:

When you are incapable of dragging yourself away from the mirror image of yourself, that is philosophical narcissim.
  • Options
    Been at the crack pipe again Globe?
  • Options
    Globe wrote:
    And that contradicts the premise, exactly HOW ? :confused: Seems most apropos, concerning YOU, now does it not? :thumb:

When you are incapable of dragging yourself away from the mirror image of yourself, that is philosophical narcissim.

Nice to know that ya know me so well sweetheart ;)
  • Options
    Not going so well, is it, Thanny? :p (does anyone else remember Ironside? We have him to thank for knowing that Military.com exists (bastard!!))
    Joker wrote:

Free speech my ass...
    I've already been censored on this "free speech" site.
    It is the measure of you to be "censored" on a free speech site, due to the offensive nature of what your prurient self-gratification demonstrates.

Conversation over. Toe the line. Or do not. Your choice.
    The first mod to demonstrate that he doesn't have a clue what this site is about, Thanny (by assuming that there's a 'line')?

The pic (which I haven't seen to judge, and I'm not sure you have either) offends you, so Ironside doesn't get his right to free speech?

Is 'because it offends our troops' (in your opinion) going to be the first exception to the 'Golden Rule' of FSAG?

Clandestine was right to think posting here would be a waste of time...