Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Please read, i need major help, or a reasonable opinion, to this maze, thank you....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My friend and i have done things, soooooooooo many times, and it cracks me up when we talk about it, cuz she's like i cant believe we did this, cuz we know each other from elementary school, but didn't see her for many years, until she started working where i use to work, and she recognized me, but at first it was all cool, until one day i noticed the way she looked at me, and that's when i was like, WOA! that was more than a friendly look, and ever since i started messing around with her, but she was always like, no i'm never doing anything with a girl you're crazy, hell no, and all that

but then again she couldn't play that with me, cuz i can tell by those looks that somehow she was attracted to me, and we always had this connection for some reason that i still cant understand, spirituality you know, so we get along GREAT! so then i once told her, that i had dreamed with her and i told her the dream, and she said to me with this mischiveous :flirt: face that gave me the answer, she was like, girl you better keep dreaming cuz that ain't happening, so i laughed and kept on bothering her.

but you see what im trying to say is that, i knew she was attracted to me since day one, and besides we clicked so well it's scary, but she always was like , hell no this and hell no that, so we did end up doing that and lots more, that i still cant believe all that happened, and what i dont get from her is that she does something, and then pretends like is all good, and at first i thought that it might of been a curiosity, but when you're curious to my knowledge, you can do it twice maybe three times but it doesnt go beyond that cuz obviously you have discovered the curiosity, and we would do stuff practically everyday, and i wouldn't start anything, so that threw me off even more.

and every time is was something new, and we just couldn't be together, it was like a magnet or something, anywhere we were, she even told me once, dammit! everytime im with someone now you pop into my head(when she was with a boy you know :thumb: ) and we just know when someone really likes us, and we would become one, it was powerfull, so im wondering what the hell can she be considered, cuz apparently she's confused, and is confusing me too, and now she doesn't even talk to me cuz of a guy there she thought i had something with, but i can tell and feel that she wants to talk to me, and besides i was her 1st :thumb: , and that's not a switch where you can be like ok im going to turn it off now and forget that all that happened with that person, and besides she would just give in too much, how the hell can she

play it out so well? :chin: cuz i cant, and i do like her a lot, as friends and whatever else there is and im sure she has feelings too, cuz she's not a damn robot, im trying my best to talk to her, or get her to listen to me but she's avoiding me at all costs and she's being too proud about it, or just feels something more for me, but cant cope with those feelings, cuz if it wasn't like that why would she keep avoiding me or not wanting to give me an explanation face to face? but i seriously dont know what i can do, but i cant keep on this way, i need to get everything straight.... PLEASE HELP ME< im extremely CONFUSED :confused: ! thank you so much....

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just lez it up. All men love lezzaz aslong as they don't look like blokes.
    STFU! Seriously.

Hey Paula, mate, it seems to me like you and your girl need to have a heart to heart about what's going on. The plus is, girls can do that and be honest, the minus is that, girls can do that, and be honest. Anyway, talk it through with her and see what she says.
    Yeah def think you need to talk to each other...
    Seems like a lot of playing around goin on!
    Hope u sort it :)
    Thanks for the reply, well that's what im trying to say, im dying to have that conversation with her, but she's avoiding me AT ALL COSTS, so im not gonna force her, that's why im so lost, but thank you guys again
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    STFU! Seriously.

Hey Paula, mate, it seems to me like you and your girl need to have a heart to heart about what's going on. The plus is, girls can do that and be honest, the minus is that, girls can do that, and be honest. Anyway, talk it through with her and see what she says.

hmm bit of a sexist view there......
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Hey Paula, mate, it seems to me like you and your girl need to have a heart to heart about what's going on. The plus is, girls can do that and be honest, the minus is that, girls can do that, and be honest.

I agree with Turlough.

So can blokes? Or do we just start lying all of a sudden?
    C'mon guys i need some concrete opinions, i know i have to do that, but once more she's avoiding me, and that's what i want to know, why is she acting up like that? take another look at what i wrote, maybe you can come up with a more reasonable answer, thanks again
    Why do you want to put yourself through the heartache of chasing her down?? If she has genuine feelings for you then give her some space and she will eventually talk to you about what is happening and if she doesn't then who needs her... I realise that this isn't the easiest but it is a fact that there are people out there that will give you the time and respect that you deserve!!!
    Thanks..... everyone is telling me to do the same, and i am giving her time, but why couldn't she just said to me when i spoke to her look i dont want you to talk to me anymore stop bothering me, or i hate you, or something, i just want to get a straight answer from her, so i can have an idea of what to do or feel, but she just wont say anything, and then again she be looking at me like she does want to say something :flirt: , she's killing me, imma get her back for this :impissed: and that's what bothers me, she's streching this issue, why? i would love to know.................. thanks again

:banghead:
    turlough wrote:
    hmm bit of a sexist view there......
    Guys articulate their feelings differently, perhaps honesty was the wrong word to try and put across what I meant, but in this situtation of utter confusion, a woman would make herself clearer. Er... I think.
    Sounds to me like she doesn't know how to handle this situation, her constant denial of "hell no this and hell no that" says she is feeling possible guilt due to her feelings for you, it happens. If you don't need to see her, don't. She sounds like she is playing games and if you really are in love with her you stand to lose more than just a few nights of schmoozing with her. Also just think about if she does actually take the time to come back to you and chat, if she is being this flaky now can you even imagine what she will be like when the real relationship issues start coming up?? I say hit the road running and don't look back. Sorry, I know that this isn't really what you want to hear, but the reality is in the end she will be causing you more heartache than happiness, which is the point isn't it??
    But the thing is that i dont want a girl and girl relationship thing that way, we can have a pretty friendship i know this cuz i feel it, and i see it, every time i come near her, body language and eyes dont lie, and it's true i know she's afraid i guess of what she's feeling towards me, cuz she's never been through this, and she cant cope with her feelings just yet, and she is too young to analyze that, i completely understand her, but all i want is for her to confront me and end it or just tell me straight up what's up, but she just cant walk out of my life like that, she doesn't know how to confront things, but i know she has to come around eventually and set this straigh, time speaks for its self, and when i have gut feelings like this i usually listen to them, cuz that's our subconscious speaking and i believe in them........

thank you again for your opinion :thumb:
    Let her come to you!
    play it cool...
    only other suggestion i got!
    Yeah that's what im doin, cuz im tired of trying to talk to her dumb ass! :impissed:

J wrote:
    Sorry, I just can't help getting aroused when I read threads like this! I couldn't give you a straight answer even if I tried!

:lol:
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    Guys articulate their feelings differently, perhaps honesty was the wrong word to try and put across what I meant, but in this situtation of utter confusion, a woman would make herself clearer. Er... I think.

Me and my mates are painfully blunt a lot of the time when it comes to giving advice. You're using generalisations that are outdated. The new man and all that... ;o
    that's fine, not everybody has to give an opinion :rolleyes: , it so happens that ur one of them :thumb: it's cool.......... later
    can i jsut ask why each one of your posts sounds as tho you're rushing it

e.g. if you were talking, you'd have said it all without stopping for breath?

slow down girl! you're gonan confuzzle/piss everyone off
    What do you mean? i'm not trying to piss no one off, it's just a thread, i'm just trying to get some opinions, if i didn't take any breath or stopped like you said, that's just how i'm feeling, i'm sorry, now if you knew what i was going through maybe your opinion would be different, but your entitled to say what you may like...... i want to thank you anyways :thumb:

:wave: Later
    I know what you mean though, im in love with my best friend, although i know i dont want a realtionship with her so to speak, i think she is beautiful, and i feel like we have a special connection. im pretty sure she feels the same butt as in your case she wont talk about it. i guess i have it easier because i also have a bf to keep my mind off of it, but at the same time i always want to talk to her about it. what i have found though,is that i need to talk to her about random, unimportant things and she will slowly open up to me. its like a way of reaching a certain comfort level. all i have to say is that if you really like this girl, and you want her to come back to you, let her do just that. give her some room, and she will chase after you naturally. thats how people work, they want something the moent it is gone.
    Thank you :thumb: , well im the same way, i think this girl is BEAUTIFUL! i don't want a relationship like girl and girl, i just want to be friends with her, we're mad cool, but like i said before she just doesn't know how to handle the situation, cuz she feels more, and she might not know how to come about that, and maybe that's why i've been waiting all this time, she's too close minded she wont open up, im trying to talk to her, get her to talk to me but she just wont, she thinks that by treating me like shit, or cursing me out, she's letting me know not to bother her, or trying to hide what she feels, but i know her, and she just doesn't know what the hell she's gonna say, you know what i mean.... i just don't get it, why can't she just face me and tell me straight up wussup? that's what bugs me the most :impissed: , but im leaving her alone, she has to come around one day my god, she's so immature and stubborn :banghead: , Jesus!

And what's funnier is that i talk to her family still, so her sister was telling me, that one day she saw me, and was telling her that she has seen me, but was giving her sister clues, cuz she didn't even want to say my name, why? if she didn't have anything bothering her like she says, how come she can't even say my name? or get over it? too many things that confuse me at once, lol :lol: i don't know how i got myself into this drama, oh boy..... but i just can't erase what i feel, and that's what sucks.......

Thanks again :thumb:

:wave: