Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Going out with a girl

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've been on a part a few days ago, and I met this girl from my ex-class (ex-school). We had a really nice chat, and we agreed to meet some time (well it was her suggestion). Now the question is: how much should i expect out of it? I like her enough to go out with her, and wouldn't mind spending more time with her, but is she feeling the same thing? Or does she only want to catch up with me as her old mate? Is there a way to tell before it's too late?

I'm a bit confused as to what i should do.

Cheers!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you have asked questions that nobody here can answer. we are not in this girls mind therefore we have no idea

just go and meet her and dont expect anything. enjoy just seeing her as a friend and if something grows from that then take it as a bonus :thumb:
    50/50. She might be meeting you as a mate, or might be interested in more. None of us can say. Just when you meet, watch out for her flirting and that kind of thing. Eye contact etc. Your instinct will probably tell you everything. Just relax, be confident and take anything that comes as a plus.

Good luck :)
    Can't rely on my instinct, because I can't read it, as my experience = 0. But I will go there with zero expectations. That's what I was planning anyway. She seems like a relly nice person, so I reckon it would be nice to get closer to her.
    How about you just go with the flow!
    Dont plan too far ahead just see what happens when you meet her and who knows what the future will bring!
    probably the best thing to do...
    I don't expect much out of it, I usually blow my chances :D
    Dont put any pressure on yourself!
    Just be yourself, stay relaxed n calm.
    You'll either get on or not...as long as you do, suggest doing something again. Just let things happen! :)
    Good idea! I can't fail if i don't try that hard, right?